GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't like being a newbie"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
COME ON I HAVE BEEN HERE reasonably long AND AM STILL A NEWBIE,

how many posts does it take to become a reagular or whatever the next level up is

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHH

{exclamation mark} !
Mon 30/12/02 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Memorandum wrote:
>I don't like being a newbie

AND I WON'T BE FOR MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
YAY I STOPPED

wait....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Yes i am very bored right now*
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
could you be saying it cos you hate him??

who knows, anyway to relieve stress or anger lie by the side of the road and pretend to be dead, you never know, you might meet someone, although its a different matter if you would actually want to meet a person like tha................no they'll be Great!!!!!

Jericho, be calm, newbies are your friends, unless they're all whiney like, but you aren't demonhead are you, ARE YOU!!!!!!!

ahem

stress relief required, bit cold for road lying tonight though (I've been on about this everywhere for the last few days, just so much fun!!!!)

what to do.......

PLAY A GAME!!!!!!!!

ELASTOMANIA!!!!!!!!!

actually i don't think that will calm me down

and why am i typing all my thoughts for everyone to read

I'm still doing it!!!!!!!!!

I'm still still doing it!!!!! STOP!!!!!!

I'm still doi

get a grip memo!!!!!!!!

iii mm ssstttiiill dooing iiit cant stoooppppp

must stooopppppppppppp.......................
Tue 24/12/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
demonhead wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
> yes i meant words sorry
>
> he was talking to me cause he hates me

I wouldn't actually put it as "hate". When you call me all sorts of names such as "petrol drinker" (And yes, I do realise that you eventually took that back) and other crap, do you expect me to like you?! If you do, you're more thick than I thought you were in the first place!! :D

To tell you the truth, before you started insulting everyone in the WWE forum, I didn't actually think you was a bad poster. I thought you was OK. The only problem was the text talk. Anyway, never mind..why am I sayng this?! I have no idea...
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hey that actually was kind of amusing, especially the masochist part at the end, i surprise myself!!

My friend is a masochist - a friend punched a wall at school to dent it and did it a few times then stopped cos his hand was grazing but the other friend said "keep going i want to see you bleed"

yes, quite sick, he also tries to cut me with paperclips, actually i dont know why hes my friend?
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
i realised that straight after i posted it, its that stupid newbie name colour i thought it was me, bloody regulars
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:13
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> yes i meant words sorry

he was talking to me cause he hates me
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
u r exactly wat im talking about always trying to annoy me and make fun off me and u called me an annoying noob but your more annoying than me and i dont care that i put letters instead of words or words instead of posts and im not asking a question and if your not a loser u will leave me alone and not look for every tiny thing to annoy me
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yes i meant words sorry
Sun 22/12/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
10000 Letters?!! Ha! Don't you mean words?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.