GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone recieved the welcome pack or the magazine"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/12/00 at 16:26
Regular
i got my PS2 on the day of release and sent away for the mebers pack with the free CD and subscribed to the oficial mag, wondered if anyone else had and if they had recieved anything. Is it one of those 28 day things, is it the xmas post/railway/flood delay or have i just not gotton anything
Sat 23/12/00 at 16:26
i got my PS2 on the day of release and sent away for the mebers pack with the free CD and subscribed to the oficial mag, wondered if anyone else had and if they had recieved anything. Is it one of those 28 day things, is it the xmas post/railway/flood delay or have i just not gotton anything
Sat 23/12/00 at 20:12
Nah. I'm opening mine Christmas day (the day would be boring, otherwise!)

I don't think the mag is worth it. Do what I do, get a different PS2 mag every month, that way you can get the best issue, and the best free gift (usually a demo disk!)
Sat 23/12/00 at 20:12
Nah. I'm opening mine Christmas day (the day would be boring, otherwise!)

I don't think the mag is worth it. Do what I do, get a different brand PS2 mag every month, that way you can get the best issue, and the best free gift (usually a demo disk!)
Sun 24/12/00 at 19:20
did anyone else think all the demo dvd's were better then any of the demo's with magazines last month
Mon 25/12/00 at 17:56
I think you have been deprived of your belongings. They probally used your little card with the 3 stickers as a pooper scooper.
I haven't sent mine in yet but I have filled it out.
Maybe this is all just a hoax, made up by some troll at sony for a pay rise.
Mon 25/12/00 at 23:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I also sent my Card off on the 24th of Nov for the free CD. I havent heard anything or got anything. I had actually forgot all about it till you had mentioned it.
Wed 27/12/00 at 12:08
well i got the magazine this morning
Wed 27/12/00 at 18:06
Is it worth it? What demos?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.