GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"santa and the grinch"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 00:16
Regular
it was christmas eve and at the north pole santa was talking to his elfs"WORK FASTER WORK FASTER"he was shouting this while he was whiping them with his steel whip then he shouted "FASTER U MIDGETS"while whiping them some more then came the grinch and he said"im sick of you santa whiping these poor elfs" the elfs said"yay are hero" the grinch said "IM YOUR WAT IM YOUR HERO"a elf said"yes mr grinch"then the grinch grapped the elf and ripped his head of then stuck it on a barbie doll then shouted"WAT R U ALL LOOKING AT"so the elfs started working again then the grinch started beating santa up and then took his whip and whiped the elfs and the next morning it was christmas not a creature was sturing not even the elf pieces the grinch had cut up but then the grinch brought a dinner in the evening to a poor family it was elf stew.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:16
Regular
it was christmas eve and at the north pole santa was talking to his elfs"WORK FASTER WORK FASTER"he was shouting this while he was whiping them with his steel whip then he shouted "FASTER U MIDGETS"while whiping them some more then came the grinch and he said"im sick of you santa whiping these poor elfs" the elfs said"yay are hero" the grinch said "IM YOUR WAT IM YOUR HERO"a elf said"yes mr grinch"then the grinch grapped the elf and ripped his head of then stuck it on a barbie doll then shouted"WAT R U ALL LOOKING AT"so the elfs started working again then the grinch started beating santa up and then took his whip and whiped the elfs and the next morning it was christmas not a creature was sturing not even the elf pieces the grinch had cut up but then the grinch brought a dinner in the evening to a poor family it was elf stew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.