GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That'll teach.....me."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 21:37
Regular
Today I went into Burger King and, can honestly say, had the worst fastfood experience of my life. The service was rubbish - it was a some arrogant spoty teenager who probably had no GCSE's/A-levels to his name - then I'm pretty sure they served me with the wrong size coke and fries....then I found that the FREEZING COLD burger which cost a tenner (my borther ate with me) had no tomato sauce on...then another spoty teenager came over to where we were eating to clean up....badly....and to top that off they were playing Kyle Minogue for me to eat to. Just Dandy.

I'll never eat in Burger King again.
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Selected"
Today I went into Burger King and, can honestly say, had the worst fastfood experience of my life. The service was rubbish - it was a some arrogant spoty teenager who probably had no GCSE's/A-levels to his name - then I'm pretty sure they served me with the wrong size coke and fries....then I found that the FREEZING COLD burger which cost a tenner (my borther ate with me) had no tomato sauce on...then another spoty teenager came over to where we were eating to clean up....badly....and to top that off they were playing Kyle Minogue for me to eat to. Just Dandy.

I'll never eat in Burger King again.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:06
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Burger King milkshakes are sub-sewage, their burgers are nice, and their fries are growing on me. I still feel more at home in Maccy D's though.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Last time I went to a fast food place they had a deal on. It was two chicken burgers for the price of one. So I decided I'd have a couple of those to go with my large meal.

Turned out it wasn't two for the price of one, but buy-one-get-one-free. The funadmental difference between the two being that ordering 'a couple of those' landed me with four additional chickenburgers, not two. This caused no end of amusement to my friends, as well as the guy who brought our order over.

Couldn't finish all of them, so I gave one away to some kid. So everyone lived happily ever after.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
VenomByte wrote:
> Last time I went to a fast food place they had a deal on. It was two
> chicken burgers for the price of one. So I decided I'd have a couple
> of those to go with my large meal.
>
> Turned out it wasn't two for the price of one, but
> buy-one-get-one-free. The funadmental difference between the two being
> that ordering 'a couple of those' landed me with four additional
> chickenburgers, not two. This caused no end of amusement to my
> friends, as well as the guy who brought our order over.
>
> Couldn't finish all of them, so I gave one away to some kid. So
> everyone lived happily ever after.

Heh. Classic.

Impressed you managed to finish 3 though :-D

Last time I went into fastfood 'restaurant' (I'm using the term loosely) was when I was 8. Haven't been since.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yup, three chicken burgers, one Big mac, a large fries and a large fanta. Might even have been super-size, actually :)

Still, I hadn't eaten for about nine hours at the time, and having spent the whole day bodyboarding I'd worked up a bit of an appetite. I probably could even have finished the last burger if I'd forced myself, but I didn't want to look like a greedy bat fastard :)
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
VenomByte wrote:
> Yup, three chicken burgers, one Big mac, a large fries and a large
> fanta. Might even have been super-size, actually :)

Then...

>but I didn't want to look like a greedy bat fastard :)

Wahey! Contradiction! :D
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My brother has been ill from every fast food place

Stupid boy won't learn
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
SHEEPY wrote:
> My brother has been ill from every fast food place
>
> Stupid boy won't learn

what that asking them not to,wont make them stop spitting in your food?
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What?
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He is saying that asking them to not spit in your food will not neccesarily make them do so.

Now do you see?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.