GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened to DDP?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 20:29
Regular
For those of you that don't know, I don't get much time for watching wrestling nowadays. In fact, I've completely lost track of it. But with the few times I have had to watch it, I've noticed that my second favorite wrestler, Diamond Dallas Page has gone missing. Last I heard was that he had some sort of a neck injury, but I'm not sure if it was just a rumour or not. Does anybody know where he's gone?

...nuff said.

(I would also like to use this space to advertise DDP's book, 'Positively Page', I haven't got it but I am going to, and it doesn't seem to be a best seller so give a curly-haired guy a break, and buy it!)
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Where's SR?"
You haven't been on here in ages. Anyway DDP was quite old.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's bad news Tazz. DDP retired from wrestling. He was hoping to become a colour commentator but that fell through. The last I heard, he was released from his contract by mutual consent and was pursuing a movie career.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Unfortunately, he retired a couple of months ago Mr Tazz. I think he's a road agent for the WWE now.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Guess who..."
For those of you that don't know, I don't get much time for watching wrestling nowadays. In fact, I've completely lost track of it. But with the few times I have had to watch it, I've noticed that my second favorite wrestler, Diamond Dallas Page has gone missing. Last I heard was that he had some sort of a neck injury, but I'm not sure if it was just a rumour or not. Does anybody know where he's gone?

...nuff said.

(I would also like to use this space to advertise DDP's book, 'Positively Page', I haven't got it but I am going to, and it doesn't seem to be a best seller so give a curly-haired guy a break, and buy it!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.