GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Black Dawn"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
This is a short story created by my 11 year old little brother, It is uncompleted, But still please enjoy :^)

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,

The old rusty gate opened with a creak and then I stumbled in to the creepy graveyard, which was surprisingly scary and dark. I slipped along a path that smelt so horrible it was indescribable I could hear strange noises of a rat or some creature of the night.
My heart was pounding. I tiptoed past some gigantic trees, which looked alive; I could make out the sound of the old cathedral bell ringing. There was a weird eerie feeling about it all, the moon was full and the sky was dark. Gravestones were shattered along the path I took. I was as scared as an ant fighting three elephants, I was about to be trampled by fear and my sight was non-existent. Little fragments of my past came rushing to my head; the day I ran away, and now I’m at the day that could possibly be my last.
‘How can a bird born for joy be locked up and sing?’
“God women stop saying that stupid quote its stupid!” I screamed at my sister her name was Liberty, she looked like a really nice girl with her pigtails and dimples on her cheeks if only this were true; she was mean and quick to annoy. “Its not stupid its supposed to make you think like ‘if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?’ see” answered my annoying sister.
“No I don’t see, that’s a load of rubbish anyway” I murmured maybe I was being a bit mean but I wasn’t going to tell her that I was sorry even if I could see the squinting in her eyes. I’m pretty sure she would of retaliated if she had the chance, but Mum called her, my mum had a beautiful name it was Jane, she was beautiful
The graveyard

and she always was, but in her eyes you could see that she was lonely and sort of angry with herself or me I couldn’t tell we were both kind of guilty for my dads death.
I suppose I’m more responsible for his death, I mean I ran away at his funeral; the phrase innocent until proven guilty has just been blown away. Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me, its probably around two in the morning and I was in a graveyard that had eyes and I was getting that feeling when you know something bad is about to happen.
I should of run even if my feet were trembling curiosity drove me forward into the deadly night sky. It was there I could see it, it was staring at me just lying there it was covered with mould and a foul stench the engraved words on it looked as it was now poisonous and wouldn’t let you touch unless you came away with a cut hand from the razor like edges.
It looked creased scuttling was in the background but I took no notice of it. I just thought its there, he’s there in front of me for the first time in a year there he was.
In front of me was my Dads gravestone, his name was Ian; he was the kindest man in the whole wide world and the most reassuring smile, but I put an end to that not my mum, not my sister but me Adam Smith. I had killed my father maybe not on purpose, but nether the less I had killed my father!

There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
This is a short story created by my 11 year old little brother, It is uncompleted, But still please enjoy :^)

The old rusty gate opened with a creak and then I stumbled in to the creepy graveyard, which was surprisingly scary and dark. I slipped along a path that smelt so horrible it was indescribable I could hear strange noises of a rat or some creature of the night.
My heart was pounding. I tiptoed past some gigantic trees, which looked alive; I could make out the sound of the old cathedral bell ringing. There was a weird eerie feeling about it all, the moon was full and the sky was dark. Gravestones were shattered along the path I took. I was as scared as an ant fighting three elephants, I was about to be trampled by fear and my sight was non-existent. Little fragments of my past came rushing to my head; the day I ran away, and now I’m at the day that could possibly be my last.
‘How can a bird born for joy be locked up and sing?’
“God women stop saying that stupid quote its stupid!” I screamed at my sister her name was Liberty, she looked like a really nice girl with her pigtails and dimples on her cheeks if only this were true; she was mean and quick to annoy. “Its not stupid its supposed to make you think like ‘if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?’ see” answered my annoying sister.
“No I don’t see, that’s a load of rubbish anyway” I murmured maybe I was being a bit mean but I wasn’t going to tell her that I was sorry even if I could see the squinting in her eyes. I’m pretty sure she would of retaliated if she had the chance, but Mum called her, my mum had a beautiful name it was Jane, she was beautiful
The graveyard

and she always was, but in her eyes you could see that she was lonely and sort of angry with herself or me I couldn’t tell we were both kind of guilty for my dads death.
I suppose I’m more responsible for his death, I mean I ran away at his funeral; the phrase innocent until proven guilty has just been blown away. Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me, its probably around two in the morning and I was in a graveyard that had eyes and I was getting that feeling when you know something bad is about to happen.
I should of run even if my feet were trembling curiosity drove me forward into the deadly night sky. It was there I could see it, it was staring at me just lying there it was covered with mould and a foul stench the engraved words on it looked as it was now poisonous and wouldn’t let you touch unless you came away with a cut hand from the razor like edges.
It looked creased scuttling was in the background but I took no notice of it. I just thought its there, he’s there in front of me for the first time in a year there he was.
In front of me was my Dads gravestone, his name was Ian; he was the kindest man in the whole wide world and the most reassuring smile, but I put an end to that not my mum, not my sister but me Adam Smith. I had killed my father maybe not on purpose, but nether the less I had killed my father!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.