GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unirally 128...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/00 at 22:09
Regular
....why is it such amazing games such as Snes's Unirally never get the update. I mean these are games which would sell and would receive brilliant crediantials!

There are many many many games like this another for example is Secret Of Mana, yes sure it got a update but a really lame one!

With more time spent on the update that could have been an amazing game, nowadays Squaresoft want another FINAL FANTASY! I mean wow good game but they have taken it tooo far! Secret Of Mana needs a re-release in 3d on a next-gen console!

The next game I would like to see updated is 'Solstice' on the NES that was a wicked game!

3rd parties need to get there act together if they want to survive
in this world at the moment, take a look at the companies which made a game for the PS2's launch some of these 3rd parties only sold 90 copies (I aint joking) of there game which they invested thousands in!

These companies need to launch a game which was amazing 10 years ago a think about updating it for today or they wont last!
Fri 22/12/00 at 22:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
....why is it such amazing games such as Snes's Unirally never get the update. I mean these are games which would sell and would receive brilliant crediantials!

There are many many many games like this another for example is Secret Of Mana, yes sure it got a update but a really lame one!

With more time spent on the update that could have been an amazing game, nowadays Squaresoft want another FINAL FANTASY! I mean wow good game but they have taken it tooo far! Secret Of Mana needs a re-release in 3d on a next-gen console!

The next game I would like to see updated is 'Solstice' on the NES that was a wicked game!

3rd parties need to get there act together if they want to survive
in this world at the moment, take a look at the companies which made a game for the PS2's launch some of these 3rd parties only sold 90 copies (I aint joking) of there game which they invested thousands in!

These companies need to launch a game which was amazing 10 years ago a think about updating it for today or they wont last!
Fri 22/12/00 at 22:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Snes:- Small market:- Not a big enough demand for a sequel:- Unirally not that great anyway:- Minority appeal.

Final Fantasy:- Cross platform:- Huge mainstream appeal:- Even broader appeal now that film is to be released next year:- Massive market:- Massive demand for sequels.

And, of course, it is currently being developed exclusively for Sony and the PC.
Fri 22/12/00 at 22:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
ok then but there are 100's of games instead of Tombraider 45 and Tekken 98

what about:

---Faxanido
---Revenge of the Gator
---Cops and Robbers
Sat 23/12/00 at 09:00
Regular
"not dead"
er-no wrote:
> ....why is it such amazing games such as Snes's > The next game I would like to see updated is 'Solstice' on the NES
> that was a wicked game!
>

I agree, but I think that it did have a sequel.

Equinox on the SNES was made by the same developers, and I think it was a similar kind of thing.

Might be wrong.
Sat 23/12/00 at 12:30
Regular
"everyone says it"
Equinox was a game based on Solstice but just didnt have the same amount of thought put into it!
Sat 23/12/00 at 16:20
Unirally? Wasn't that remade as Tony Hawk's? Same ideas though, do stunts to earn points.

I Liked Unirally, one of the many original games on the SNES.
Sat 23/12/00 at 20:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
Unirally was one of the original greats!!
Sat 23/12/00 at 22:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
this topic is boring!
Sun 24/12/00 at 18:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
owww sheepy that hurt!!
this topic aint boring its a serious one if 3rd parties want to survive!
Mon 27/10/08 at 15:24
"The Boss Lady"
A Post-Almodovar Sex Comedy

Montage Film Reviews freelancer Ian Viggars MA (Hons) BA (Hons) has written a review of the film 'The Two Sides of The Bed (Los 2 La dos de la Cama)' 2005; in which he examine it in strong comparison with the works of Almodovar, as the film explores very similar themes to his films. He looks at the sexual/relationship mores depicted in the film and find them biased towards the male characters - ultimately the films stylistic and narrative conservatism renders it ineffectual

To read the review see here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.