GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo? Rare? Split Up?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
Yes. I know. Nintendo and Rare split up :( BUT......... you may be gald to hear that I read that Nintendo and Rare HAVEN'T split up compleately! Thats right! It is confirmed that Nintendo still owns part of the game company Rare! But the only thing is... Rare is not making gamecube games
:( But the good news is... If you own a Game Boy Advanced expect to see games from rare coming out on Advanced soon!

Thats right! if you pick up the latest NOM mag and look through it closely you will read all about it! I expect that some one has already said about it... BUT if not YAY for me! I am shocked that Nintendo didn't just keep rare even though the % rate of games went down to 1% from 9%.

I thaught that it was stupid to sell Nintendos remaining share of Rare and still have them working for Nintendo but only on the GBA. Tht is so unfair to people who own a gamecube. I will also be p!$$ed off if the crummy X-box starts getting cool games like perfect dark and such...

Well I hope this post has been very intresting to read all about nintendo lying and rare still making games for nintendo. Thanks for reading.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Balls"
why all the swearing, there is no need, or ya will get thrown off quicker than a... well i cant think od an example, all i know is that it will be quick. so decrudlize your spelling.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:43
"Mimmargh!"
GTA Gangster wrote:
> John.J wrote:
> Everyone already knows Rare are making games for the GBA.
>
> DAM! Im always too late :(

Yeah, by about two months you tart!

LOL.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:59
Regular
"I will smash you up"
John.J wrote:
> Everyone already knows Rare are making games for the GBA.

DAM! Im always too late :(
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:56
Regular
As I said before you want short topics with lots of spam.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Give me some money"
Too Long
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:54
Regular
Everyone already knows Rare are making games for the GBA.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
"I will smash you up"
Yes. I know. Nintendo and Rare split up :( BUT......... you may be gald to hear that I read that Nintendo and Rare HAVEN'T split up compleately! Thats right! It is confirmed that Nintendo still owns part of the game company Rare! But the only thing is... Rare is not making gamecube games
:( But the good news is... If you own a Game Boy Advanced expect to see games from rare coming out on Advanced soon!

Thats right! if you pick up the latest NOM mag and look through it closely you will read all about it! I expect that some one has already said about it... BUT if not YAY for me! I am shocked that Nintendo didn't just keep rare even though the % rate of games went down to 1% from 9%.

I thaught that it was stupid to sell Nintendos remaining share of Rare and still have them working for Nintendo but only on the GBA. Tht is so unfair to people who own a gamecube. I will also be p!$$ed off if the crummy X-box starts getting cool games like perfect dark and such...

Well I hope this post has been very intresting to read all about nintendo lying and rare still making games for nintendo. Thanks for reading.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.