GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE A GAMECUBE!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/00 at 20:28
Regular
*Ant wakes up from his nightmare, and calms himself with the fact that he is getting a PS2*

{:)
Sat 23/12/00 at 15:37
Regular
No. Unfortuatly Rav.

Looks like our story will be ending soon... Wah.

I've enjoyed writing it. It's a shame it will stop.
Sat 23/12/00 at 13:57
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
You can fix the green screen problem??? Would this be by using a non-RGB scart lead, thus wasting more money? Is there any other way?

SonicRav
Sat 23/12/00 at 13:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
SNIPER wrote:
> What's your problem write something better!

I'm sorry Snipe, I didn't know that you don't have a sense of humour.

Sat 23/12/00 at 12:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
S'funny, isn't it. How can a company with all of Sony's experience get a launch so wrong? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I think the idea was ok, trying to make the DVD format appeal to a wider audience, which seems to have worked, it's just a shame they couldn't get the product right. Anyway, as er-no rightly said in an earlier post, there is an easy fix to the Green Screen, so it's not really a major problem. It's just that my beloved Sony seem to have sullied their reputation a bit with the PS2.
Sat 23/12/00 at 10:30
Regular
Ahh yes the PS2 which most of the world have bought for the DVD player...

...which plays GREEN movies!

HAHAHAHAHA!
Sat 23/12/00 at 08:57
Regular
"not dead"
Actually, for someone that is looking forward to the GameCube, I find this quite amusing.

Nice one Ant!
Fri 22/12/00 at 20:57
Regular
What's your problem write something better!
Fri 22/12/00 at 20:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Ant wakes up from his nightmare, and calms himself with the fact that he is getting a PS2*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.