GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blatheringly stupid women drivers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 08:45
Regular
This stupid women last night was sat in the middle lane of the M62 with a huge gap on her inside and a huge gap in front of her doing approx. 60 mph during rush hour - so why oh why was she forcing people to go into the fast lane to overtake her or more dangerously the inside lane? Oh wait I can see her logic - there is a slip road coming up with traffic joining the motorway OVER 2 MILES AHEAD. I hate people tailgating but can see why some people can get angry enough to do it.

While speaking to a couple of lads who drive for a living this happens a lot to them and it is usually a female.

Then this morning a white van looked like it was going to creep over into my lane without any indication. Oh no you don't mister, you can take a hike, if you had bothered to indicate I would have let you in but instead I speeded up slightly to close the gap. If you want to come over now you will have to hit me!! Unreal, that was also a women.

Last week going to uni early evening, a silly bint was too lazy to go round the campus, very small, one way system and was attempting a three point turn. While holding traffic up both ways she was struggling to achieve this. Was the road too narrow or the turning circle of her car too big? no she was attempting this one handed as she was on a mobile.
I know that blokes are as bad if not worse but I am not surprised that women drivers have such a bad name and I am in a perfect position to judge women drivers.

Feel much better now so I'm off for some tea and toast.
Thu 19/12/02 at 08:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
This stupid women last night was sat in the middle lane of the M62 with a huge gap on her inside and a huge gap in front of her doing approx. 60 mph during rush hour - so why oh why was she forcing people to go into the fast lane to overtake her or more dangerously the inside lane? Oh wait I can see her logic - there is a slip road coming up with traffic joining the motorway OVER 2 MILES AHEAD. I hate people tailgating but can see why some people can get angry enough to do it.

While speaking to a couple of lads who drive for a living this happens a lot to them and it is usually a female.

Then this morning a white van looked like it was going to creep over into my lane without any indication. Oh no you don't mister, you can take a hike, if you had bothered to indicate I would have let you in but instead I speeded up slightly to close the gap. If you want to come over now you will have to hit me!! Unreal, that was also a women.

Last week going to uni early evening, a silly bint was too lazy to go round the campus, very small, one way system and was attempting a three point turn. While holding traffic up both ways she was struggling to achieve this. Was the road too narrow or the turning circle of her car too big? no she was attempting this one handed as she was on a mobile.
I know that blokes are as bad if not worse but I am not surprised that women drivers have such a bad name and I am in a perfect position to judge women drivers.

Feel much better now so I'm off for some tea and toast.
Thu 19/12/02 at 08:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. More ammunition for the male manifesto! Although I think that the worst drivers are little old ladies. I swear, if Death Race 2000 ever became reality then the most casualties would be caused by some octagenarian mungbean with eyesight that sometimes can stretch to as much as 8 metres.
Thu 19/12/02 at 09:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Light wrote:
> Heh. More ammunition for the male manifesto!

Not really, little old men are just as bad. In fact most men are,
it's just happen that the last two annoying incidents were by
women.

Lets not turn the forum into a battle of the sexes. I would lose
against Rosalind anyway
Thu 19/12/02 at 09:30
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I would lose against Rosalind anyway

:D
Thu 19/12/02 at 09:55
Ineedsleep wrote:
> This stupid women last night was sat in the middle lane of the M62
> with a huge gap on her inside and a huge gap in front of her doing
> approx. 60 mph during rush hour - so why oh why was she forcing people
> to go into the fast lane to overtake her or more dangerously the
> inside lane?

Isn't the limit on the motorway 70mph anyway ? I mean if you wanted to overtake her then use the fast lane which is what it is there for anyway, you're going to need to do close to 70mph to get past her and into the gap in front of her anyway, or if you wanted to get moving just hammer it down the fast lane.

> Then this morning a white van looked like it was going to creep over
> into my lane without any indication. Oh no you don't mister, you can
> take a hike, if you had bothered to indicate I would have let you in
> but instead I speeded up slightly to close the gap. If you want to
> come over now you will have to hit me!!

You might feel justified doing that, but by moving yourself into a position where you actively blocked the van then you put yourself in danger. You might like agressive driving but doesn't it get a pain when you're always thinking like this ? I just drive, and if someone is trying to come over I let them. Think about it, you've got one more car in front of you - not going to majorly delay you is it ?

> Last week going to uni early evening, a silly bint was too lazy to go
> round the campus, very small, one way system and was attempting a
> three point turn. While holding traffic up both ways she was
> struggling to achieve this. Was the road too narrow or the turning
> circle of her car too big? no she was attempting this one handed as
> she was on a mobile.

Yeah, using mobiles whilst driving sucks, but going to University I see more blokes doing it than women every time I go.
Thu 19/12/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Factually, women are generally not as spacially aware as men are. This is genetic. Because of this, wonem drive more cautiously, and men are more confident.

Womens insurance is lower than mens because although women statistically have more accidents then men, it is generally far less severe. The cost of repairing a scrape where a woman has backed into a shopping trolley is a lot less than replacing a car that a bloke has put in a ditch while misjudging the racing line.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If they played games like Gran Turismo instead of Spyro The Dragon and James Pond then they'd be better.

Another reason why girly gamers suck
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Goatboy wrote:

> Another reason why girly gamers suck

Do you have some kind of death wish?
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Goatboy wrote:

I hope you mean People who play 'Girly games'. Not Girls who play games in general. I hate platformers. They are more my Boyfs area. i like Survival Horror and RPGs. Not your typical Girly fare.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
>
>
> Do you have some kind of death wish?

He's just trying to wind me up cause he fancies me.....

...or something

:p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.