GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question? Can anybody answer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
I have rock manager on the PC. I have the game on my harddrive but it cannot be played without the CD- currently my friend has it. Does anyone know were I can download a patch to be able to play this game??????
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Once you've downloaded the patch, extract the file(s) to a temporary directory. Find the directory where your game is installed and find the file that your going to replace.

Make a backup of that file or just rename the .exe to .bak and then copy the downloaded patch into the directory.

Run the icon on your desktop or wherever it is and it should work.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:39
Regular
"Back in black"
I have downloaded the no-cd patch. Now what do i do with it? I do own the original copy of the game.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:32
Regular
"bing bang bong"
You can't play it without the CD. Get the CD back.
Thu 19/12/02 at 00:18
Regular
Get the No-CD patch form www.gamecopyworld.com, also i hope this isnt a pirated copy!.

c.b.
Wed 18/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Back in black"
I have rock manager on the PC. I have the game on my harddrive but it cannot be played without the CD- currently my friend has it. Does anyone know were I can download a patch to be able to play this game??????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.