GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What all scousers have been waiting for !!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 20:24
Regular
Yes thats right, its derby day, oooo, what a day its going to be, this year EVERTON are going to give liverpool some competion.

There is boss argument at http://s09pcs2.myikonboard.com/ if you wanna join in
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Notable"
Hitzlesperger is great with his left foot thats true.

If liverpool win the derby, then i can see them going through the new year unbeaten till about feb.

Or Rooney will pop in the winner.
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Oh well, we are out of the cup. What a great game it was though and some good goals in it.

Nice to see Hitzlsperger score another fantastic goal.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
i really want liverpool to win! at the monment we are rubbish and need the points. Dudek plays well but maybe we need a new keeper. Plus some more new players
Thu 19/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Liverpool are obviously the favourites to win, but they haven't been on the best of form recently, despite scoring 4 goals in that match last-night where they also conceeded 3 to a side only doing averagely-well in the league. And Everton are having a superb season well-inside the top 10 now after the usual low-expectations prior to the start of the current campaign!

If Liverpool are still on this bad-run then it really could go in Everton's favour.

But you just know this is going to cause a `Michael Owen vs. Wayne Rooney` argument between both fans, no matter what happens.
Thu 19/12/02 at 00:53
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
What a stupid argument.

You even got the Villa - Reds prediction wrong.

...AND, I can't post in it without registering, and I'll be damned if I'm doing that.

Liverpool for the Derby.
Thu 19/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol
Wed 18/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
House with open windows?
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:24
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Yes thats right, its derby day, oooo, what a day its going to be, this year EVERTON are going to give liverpool some competion.

There is boss argument at http://s09pcs2.myikonboard.com/ if you wanna join in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.