GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OddWorld - Strangers Wrath"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:42
Regular
Read a few reviews of this and it looks interesting. Anyone on here recommend it? Or is it not all it's cracked up to be?
Thu 05/02/09 at 20:04
Regular
ive played all the oddworlds and I realy like strangers wrath it good
Wed 28/01/09 at 20:38
Regular
im stuck onnit,on the bit where there are the two robot things right near the end,there is a move they do that makes u fall over and wen u get bak up again they do it again and its IMPOSSIBLE to get out offit,u know where u get to secto's office,what do i need to do to kill them?
Sun 16/10/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I may have to try this one out...
Sat 15/10/05 at 18:44
"Retarded List"
Can't recommend it enough. Wonderful game. Finished it a while ago, and loved every minute of it.

Major loss to the industry... :-(
Wed 12/10/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Ruddie1"
EAsy. Its a great game ive had it since it came out but only started playing it last week im loving it
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Stunning game. I won't go into detail, but I will add my name to the 'get it' list. Simply stunning. Shame EA didn't market it well, otherwise it'd have sold 1,000,000 plus - easy.
Wed 12/10/05 at 16:05
Regular
Think I may have ot order this then. Game have got it for 14.99....
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:12
Regular
Yeah, I loved it.

One of the most polished, fun and down right original games I've ever played. Awesome graphics, superb characters and a suprisingly good storyline.

Definetly one of my favourite games on Xbox. Just a shame we won't be seeing anymore games from Lorne Lanning and his team, mainly due to EA being greedy cants.
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:09
Regular
Its brilliant, ive just compleated it.
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:42
Regular
Read a few reviews of this and it looks interesting. Anyone on here recommend it? Or is it not all it's cracked up to be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.