GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Serious Sam 2 anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Serious Sam 2'.
Thu 13/10/05 at 10:58
Regular
Got it this morning.

Anyone for co-op at the weekend?
Sat 15/10/05 at 16:22
Regular
This game's so sweet!

Found the first games to be a lot of fun, but the level design and enemies were a bit repetetive after a while, no such problems with this though. One minute you're fighting witches in a treetop village, the next you're in a massive Japanease style city fighting Kung-Fu zombies.
Sat 15/10/05 at 11:56
Regular
Give me a shout when you get it.
Fri 14/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm probably going to order this now because the shops are charing from £30 to £35 (Game!) which is not worth it. I'll order it from play for £18. You up for some games early next week when it arrives?
Fri 14/10/05 at 00:18
Regular
No stats and no lag.

Excellent fun as well.

So much more varied than the first game. Already seen more level themes than the first 2 games put together and I've only just got through the first chapter.

Oh and the graphics and vehicles are lovely.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:32
Regular
"8==="
The new CDS has 4 player co-op online.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
4-player co-op is so cool.

I remember CDS with 4 players, offline. Awesome.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"8==="
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Any stats?

Usually the teamxbox site will tell you such things.

Edit: [URL]http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1145/Serious-Sam-II/[/URL]

Not according to them. They do occasionally get it wrong.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Noticed you've been on Live with this mate, how is it? Any lag? I'm quiting liking the idea of the 4 player co-op mode. Any stats?
Thu 13/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
It's a very love it or hate it game.

Think the original Doom multiplied by 1000. No amazing AI routines, no intelligent s**toryline, no tactics. Jus**t waves and waves of insane looking enemies charging at you while you mow them down with some of the larges**t weapons this side of Turok Dinosaur Hunter.

If you like blowing sh*t up and games with a sense of humour, then the game might be for you. Be warned though, it really aint for everyone and a lot of people find it incredibly monotonous. It's all about giving you an almos**t infinite supply of ammo and shoving as many enemies on screen as possible. It's frantic as hell, you aren't gonna get a more insane and brainless shooter.
Thu 13/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Touched!"
I am very tempted to order it from play..only £17.99..what's it like? I think it's a try before you buy kinda game..the Live play sounds tempting though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.