GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is sex important to you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/12/02 at 14:41
Regular
In a relationship I mean. how important is it to you? Do you NEED it? Why do you NEED it? Is change important to you in respect to sex? for example positions or the partner you are with? If the partenr you are with is rubbish, would you tell them? If your partner is brillaint, would you tell them? If your partner told you you were rubbish, how would you react? And if you were married, or getting married, could you handle only having sex with that one person for the rest of your life, or do you think you may stray??

Just interested.
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:43
Regular
"That's right!"
I have to admit, I think about sex a LOT more than I actually partake in it. It's not major to me. Yeah, when I see a girl I like the look of, my initial reaction is that I'd like to dish out the devastation, but the girls I know and like, I could be perfectly happy just being with them... and the sex would be some sort of amazing bonus. Niiiiiice.
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:15
"possibly impossible"
No, I enjoy it and I think, if used correctly, sex can add to a relationship as another way of showing how you care for someone. Of course, this also includes many other aspects such as taking the time to learn each other's bodies.

Well, that and the other kind when you are drunk and just fancy a bit...
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Evenstar"
im presuming so
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:24
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> one of my friends says she has sex with her bf every night without
> fail, even if they are tired, ill or whatever...

Even when she's on the blob?
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I agree with "The Goat".

Familiarity breeds comtempt. Variety is the spice of life. And other equally inane phrases. Men, as such, are hunters and aren't satisfied with one person for the rest of their life. I mean, some people can happily marry and live with one person but others simply cannot be tied down to one person let alone have sex with same person for the rest of their life.

Hmm...reading back, this doesn't make much sense, but in my mind I know what I'm trying to say...I think.
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Depends.
If it's with a different person everyday then sure.
Same person? Nope.
I like mash, but I dont want it for every meal.
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Evenstar"
one of my friends says she has sex with her bf every night without fail, even if they are tired, ill or whatever...

do you beleive that that is possible for men? I mean I would get bored if I had sex evey night or morning or whenever. I think it is nice to have a breather from it for a few days as it makes it really nice or special when you do have it.

could you have sex eveyday, whatever time, male and femal answers appreiciated...
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
For me, yeah it is. The physical side of a relationship must be fulfilled or else the relationship falters...well, it does for me. Not that I don't feel platonic love for other friends, it's just different, that's all.
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Sometimes it is. Other times it isn't.
Tue 17/12/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I enjoy it greatly.
It's not like I'll die or get moody if I dont. Sometimes I dont fancy it, sometimes I do.
Depends.

As for being told I'm crap. Hasn't happened. I'm sure some have been polite and were just saying that etc, but at the end of the day I don't care if it's not a long-term relationship.
Sorry to sound callous but there you go - the old adage 9/10 women have faked orgasm at some point but 10/10 blokes couldn't give a monkeys.

If it's "making love", then you take into consideration the other person and blah blah.
If it's just sex then fair's fair, I'll race you to the finish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.