GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Holiday Destination (aboard)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/12/02 at 14:12
Regular
Got any ideas of a really nice, prehaps the best place to go on holiday for 2 weeks but that's not in the UK???

What would be your best holiday destination, abroad?
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:16
"The Will of D."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Florida!

I was just about to say that, but a better thing would be in Orlando since you are really close to the action of the theme-parks. Disney (X6) and Universal Studios (X2).
Fri 20/12/02 at 19:14
"Darkness, always"
JAZZY-JACK wrote:
> i would like to say barbados
> but ive never been so id say spain or turkey

Yeah went to turkey this summer. we went to Icmeler, it was brilliant!
Fri 20/12/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i would like to say barbados
but ive never been so id say spain or turkey
Fri 20/12/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Spain, it's amazing.
Fri 20/12/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Evenstar"
allardini wrote:
> Cuba rules, and I'm going to Australia this summer which looks
> brilliant. I really want to go to Tokyo one day, though. It looks
> sooooo cool.

I lived in Japan when I was 5 - 6. We went to Tokyo. it is cool! I recommend going there definately!
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:46
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Cuba rules, and I'm going to Australia this summer which looks brilliant. I really want to go to Tokyo one day, though. It looks sooooo cool.
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:55
Regular
"¬_¬"
New Zealand. One of the most beautiful places in the world.
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Thailand without a shadow of a doubt - it's so cheap out there that you'll feel like a king. When my friends and I went out there we hired a tuk-tuk (some type of small two seater taxi) for £1.50!! Not just for one trip - for the whole day! The taxi driver waited for us outside every shop we went to. I knid of had the feeling we messed around with the country's economy. That £1.50 could probably feed him for a week!
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:23
"Large and in Charge"
Cuba, Canada and florida.
Wed 18/12/02 at 09:10
Regular
"EX - Staff Flirt"
Wicked, MIGHT try and get over there after my 6 months active service....from Iraq to The Maldives lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.