GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well...I got of them right, I suppose... **Armageddon Spoilers**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 18:35
Regular
The WWE continue to surprise me, and that's not always a bad thing. Then again, it's not always a good thing.

Bad things: Letting Big Show win at Survivor Series. Having four main title changes in two months. AND, going against all my views over the past three months...giving the title back to HHH.

Good things: Letting Y2J and Christian become respectable tag champs with a 2-month reign. Letting HBK win the title at Survivor Series. And, giving the WWE Championship to Kurt Angle.

In my predictions, I thought Angle and HBK were going to win. I think most of you though Big Show was going to win because he'd only had the title a month, and I partly agreed. I really had no idea, so I went for Angle because I knew I'd be supporting him. Actually, I'm quite surprise at the amount of jumping around me and my brother did when he beat the Show. It was a good choice by the WWE and they built it up well, leaving them with many options. Hell, at one point I thought Brock was gonna turn on Angle and join with Heyman and Show.

However, I was pretty damn sure HBK would win. I thought HBK would keep the title because it would mean four title changes in two months, and he had so much more left in him as champion, including a feud I would love to see: HBK vs Chris Jericho. But no...the title went to The Game in a match that was great at times, but paled in comparison to HHH vs Austin at No Way Out 2001. So who can he defend against now? Booker T? But he's just won the Tag Titles! A bad decision in my view.

That's my two cents.

Ant: Looking forward to Angle vs Lesnar.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:46
Regular
"..."
All wrestling is 'fixed' in the sense that both competitors know who is going to win before they ever get in the ring. Unless you're 'Dr. Death' Steve Williams, in which case you kick out of your opponents finisher and beat the **** out of them anyway. (and get the sack for it)
Wed 18/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
does any1 remember goldberg in wcw he never lost for like 200 matches that made me wonder if wrestlings fixed....is it fixed....was wcw and ecw fixed...is the wwe fixed...i mean fixed like made up...not fixed like some fat repair guy...ok i'll stop talking now..or typing..or hmmm cant be bothered to delete all this.talking or typing ok i stop now
Mon 16/12/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Starlight wrote:
> Another PPV goes by which I haven't seen.

I didn't see it either. Damn Pay Per View.

> So is the Rock coming back or what?

I heard a return at the Rumble. If not then, Wrestlemania definitely.

> Heyman and Brock have split up? Is Brock a face?

Heyman 'screwed' Brock out of the title to side with the Big Show. Brock picked up a rib injury. Brock turned face for the Big Show match at Survivor Series. Until he gives a decent match on a regular basis, I don't really care what Brock is.
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Another PPV goes by which I haven't seen.

*Cries

So is the Rock coming back or what?
Heyman and Brock have split up? Is Brock a face?

So many questions...
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm more interested in the Angle V Benoit match which will FINALLY be for the title.
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ooh yeah, and HHH had a messed-up hamstring during the match. Nice one Hunter. {:)
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
The WWE continue to surprise me, and that's not always a bad thing. Then again, it's not always a good thing.

Bad things: Letting Big Show win at Survivor Series. Having four main title changes in two months. AND, going against all my views over the past three months...giving the title back to HHH.

Good things: Letting Y2J and Christian become respectable tag champs with a 2-month reign. Letting HBK win the title at Survivor Series. And, giving the WWE Championship to Kurt Angle.

In my predictions, I thought Angle and HBK were going to win. I think most of you though Big Show was going to win because he'd only had the title a month, and I partly agreed. I really had no idea, so I went for Angle because I knew I'd be supporting him. Actually, I'm quite surprise at the amount of jumping around me and my brother did when he beat the Show. It was a good choice by the WWE and they built it up well, leaving them with many options. Hell, at one point I thought Brock was gonna turn on Angle and join with Heyman and Show.

However, I was pretty damn sure HBK would win. I thought HBK would keep the title because it would mean four title changes in two months, and he had so much more left in him as champion, including a feud I would love to see: HBK vs Chris Jericho. But no...the title went to The Game in a match that was great at times, but paled in comparison to HHH vs Austin at No Way Out 2001. So who can he defend against now? Booker T? But he's just won the Tag Titles! A bad decision in my view.

That's my two cents.

Ant: Looking forward to Angle vs Lesnar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.