GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biting Finger Nails"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 16:12
Regular
I bite my finger nails and I hate what they look like. I have tried to stop, but I have been biting them since i can remember. My mum used to bite her finger nails too and she thinks that I started biting mine because I saw her nite hers and thought it was what you should do. So she stopped, yet I carried on.

I dont know why I bite my nails. Is it because I am Stressed? Hungry? Anxious? Nervous? Bored? I have no idea. I want to stop. I wear fake nail, yet it seems my nails dont grow underneath the fake ones. Everytime I take the fake ones off, the moment I can, I start biting my real nails. I also sometimes bite and pull at my fake nails (I dont eat them just spit them out afterwards.... gross I know)

Does anyone know of a cure, or something that will stop me bitingmy nails? I have tried tht horrible varnish stuff that tastes gross, but you cant even eat a sandwich without tasting it.... so you got any other ideas??

thanks!
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Get the folk you are around most to fine you each time you are caught doing it.
Like 20p everytime.
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:38
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i used to bite my nails but my mum said she would give me a tenner if i stopped and i have but i still havent had the cash.
I also have a fact abouting your nails.
biting your nails is the equivalent to licking a toilet seat
honest
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:47
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I actually bite the tips of my fingers, they go all horrible because
> they're calloused from my guitar-playing days. Nasty, but the ladies
> love them.
>
> *sighs*
>
> No, they don't.
Yes we do.

(What? Oh come on, he has to have some glimmer of hope)
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> :(
>
> leave me alone now.
---
Cheer up, I'm just playing with you.

Life is an adventure, grin and enjoy. Or tell me to shut up and ridicule me for being a dumbaass male.
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think it's something do with your bladder

Honest

Stops you wetting yourself when you're asleep or something
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
Whats with all the morning glory crap anyways.

Bloody thing. Got a mind of its own. Can be embarrasing to when your girl wakes you up and you are under a tent.
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Goatboy wrote:

> Pft, that happens in our sleep - dont read too much into it

:(

leave me alone now.
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> I've always found that makes it bigger. Quickly.

---

Pft, that happens in our sleep - dont read too much into it
Mon 16/12/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bite my fingernails a bit... but they're not that short.

I hate fags really but for some reason after I've had a few pints I crave for a fag (as someone said below) and need to steal them off a mate... lovely.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
I mean constant abuse.. I was just wondering.

I might put it to the doc next time I see her.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.