GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**Armageddon Results**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 13:41
Regular
Match Results:
Booker T & Goldust def. Christian & Chris Jericho, Dudley Boyz and Regal & Storm to capture the World Tag Team Championship

Edge def. A-Train via disqualification

Chris Benoit def. Eddie Guerrero via submission

Batista def. Kane

Victoria def. Trish and Jackie to retain the Women's Championship

Kurt Angle def. Big Show to capture the WWE Championship

Triple H def. Shawn Michaels in a Street Fight

Shawn Michaels def. Triple H in a Steel Cage Match

Triple H def. Shawn Michaels in a Ladder Match to capture the World Heavyweight Championship

------

Sounds like it was a pretty good PPV afterall... shouldve ordered it.

Hmm. Im glad that Angle won the title though.

:-)
Wed 18/12/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
With an interference from Gillberg?

That would rule...

*cough*
Wed 18/12/02 at 12:07
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> I reckon the RAW Main event at WrestleMania should be Jericho vs
> Booker for the World Title.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Would HHH be involved? :D

Personally I'd like to see the main event at WM being The Blue Meanie vs Roadkill. Have a feeling I may be dissapointed...
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Vegito wrote:
> If you thought they'd actually show anything between Dawn Marie &
> Torrie, you must not have "seen" the HLA stuff recently on
> RAW. By the way, that (as ever) was the most boring segment on the
> entire show.

What actually happened there between Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie?
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I disagree with Benoit/Eddie being sub-par. It was top notch technical wrestling.
Tue 17/12/02 at 20:34
If it were up to me, i'd definitely have Y2J in the main event again, but i don't see it happening. And i just don't think Booker has really been that well established as a top singles competitor. He hasn't held a singles title since august last year.

As for the actual main event at WMXIX, HHH will be in it for his 3rd time if the roster split is still going. His opponent? If they can get him fit in time (which unfortunately isn't likely) it'll be Kevin Nash. And somewhere, HBK'll be with his former "bodyguard". Smackdown main event would HAVE to be Lesnar vs. Angle (i know many are awaiting that particular match, and it has been rumoured to be the main event anyway). If it's just one roster, i'd have to go with Lesnar/Angle still.

Thoughts on Armageddon:
On most accounts, the 4 corners tag was just an average 4-corners match. The result surprised me though. It seems the WWE writers have no singles plans for Booker for now. Maybe the "King of the World" is going to win the rumble now. (I have to say Jericho is my personal fave to do so, he's never lost at a rumble event)
Edge/A-Train wasn't a great match. Nice finish though. Too bad with all the chairshots going around, Edge didn't show us a one man con-chair-to...
Eddie/Benoit was sub-par. I expected a much faster paced match and certainly one that was more exciting (Did i hear things or were the fans actually bringing out the "Boring...Boring" chants?).
Womens triple threat match was as boring as ever.
If you thought they'd actually show anything between Dawn Marie & Torrie, you must not have "seen" the HLA stuff recently on RAW. By the way, that (as ever) was the most boring segment on the entire show.
Angle/Show was good in areas, and not so in others. Nice to see Angle go flying around everywhere. But as the only gimmick the match had to offer was "when's lesnar gonna show up" it was a very shallow match. Especially as we all KNOW Angle can beat Show. On his own. I'm not complaining, i've witnessed Angle win the title twice (it's now his 3rd time) and i'm glad he's got it.
HBK/HHH. Great match, but it didn't have the same atmosphere as Summerslam, i have to say. Great to see the burning 2X4 with barbed wire from No Way Out 2000 come into play. And i am a fan of any match with the showstoppa.

But what's next for HBK? Surely they won't stick him in the rumble? He's won it twice, and he'd have to be the fave...
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
I reckon the RAW Main event at WrestleMania should be Jericho vs Booker for the World Title.

Any thoughts?

Would HHH be involved? :D
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
All since he shaved his beard thing...
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:50
Regular
Absolutely. There's a lot of animosity containing Raw and HHH right now, and their current malaise is reflected in the ratings. Smackdown gives the fand what they want, and they do well. Raw? Well...
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
All very valid points though.
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
It was a rhetorical question guys...

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.