GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Spun Out - LightCAW Title 5-Man Gauntlet Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 18:55
Regular
Just to say, Ant's Method is certainly worth using during the second half of this match. {:)

Welcome back to SRW Spun Out, and we’re only just getting started here! Everyone’s obviously anticipating the 6-Man Elimination Hell In A Cell Match for the CAW World Championship, but firstly the LightCAW Championship will be on the line in the first ever Gauntlet Match. LightCAW Champion RawIsAndy (Starlight) wasn’t disappointed about this, despite the fact that he’s in the HIAC match later, as he explained in an interview with Mark Lloyd (Hercules) earlier…

Lloyd (Hercules): RawIsAndy (Starlight)…Spun Out is certainly the biggest SRW PPV for you so far, because as well as the Hell In A Cell later, you have to defend your LightCAW title against four other guys. How are you feeling?

RawIsAndy (Starlight): Two matches? Two matches!? Who cares! That’s nothing for the one and only RawIsAndy, hell, he could compete in every match here tonight and win them all! This LightCAW Title is staying with me, because tonight I defend against a washed-up has been called The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), a couple of noobs named Phoenix (Bazzman) and Stone Edge (Jericho15), and the man who I beat for the title a couple of months ago, The Rat (allardini). I’m on Easy Street, baby!

But then, RIA was greeted by The Psychiatrist (MikeAll).

Trist: I may be out of the CAW Title scene at the moment…but don’t forget, I was World Champion…FOR ALMOST SIX MONTHS! HALF A YEAR DAMMIT! So don’t underestimate me, because tonight I’m gonna make you pay with that LightCAW Championship.

Psychiatrist leans in dangerously close to RIA, before pacing away. RIA was about to speak again, but The Rat (allardini) then came strolling down the corridor. He smiled slyly at RIA, before going the same way as The Trist. RIA looked confused, but then along came Phoenix (Bazzman).

Phoenix: I plan to make an impact here at Do or Die, and the best way to do it? To take that LightCAW Title away from you, and to where the fans want it…around my waist.

Phoenix (Bazzman) then left, and RIA (Starlight) quickly regained his composure.

RIA: Those guys may talk the talk, but they don’t walk the walk or…milk…the milk…where as I do all three!

Lloyd (Hercules): You milk cows, RIA?

RIA: What? No I don’t you stupid Aphrodite!

Lloyd (Hercules): Are you calling me a sex goddess?

RIA: erm…no…but anyway, tonight I’ll successfully defend my title, and then win the CAW World Championship! So make sure you watch out… (RIA leans into the camera)…because Andy’s about!

Well, the only guy we didn’t see in that segment was Stone Edge (Jericho15), but that was because he got involved with CAW World Champion The Cong Man…check this out.

Cong looks around the arena before looking back at Stone Edge. He grabs the mic back. “I can honestly say that I will never lay down for a piece of garbage like you.” Stone Edge shrugs and walks away. “Now as I was sayi...” *CRACK!* STONE EDGE JUST HIT CONG MAN RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD WITH A KENDO STICK!!! He drags a dazed Cong back to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor! That’s no way to treat an injured legend!
Stone Edge follows Cong Man to the floor and OH MY GOD NO!!! He picks up Cong Man’s wheelchair AND SMASHES IT INTO CONG’S INJURED LEG!!! Cong screams so loudly even the people in the cheap seats, with the obscured view at the very back of the SRW arena can hear him! Stone Edge makes a sharp exit as the locker room empties to come and help Cong.

Is he insane? Brutally beating The Cong Man could be a big mistake, but he’s certainly made a name for himself. Anyway, it’s now time for 5-Man Gauntlet Match for the SRW LightCAW Championship! We start off with two men chosen at random, and when one is beaten by either pin-fall or submission, the third participant will enter the fray. This will continue until one man is left, the LightCAW Champion!

(Hardys music hits) The crowd are on their feet and applauding, because here comes their latest favourite, Phoenix (Bazzman)! He sprints to the ring and celebrates on the top rope – he’s certainly ready for this.

(The Rat’s music hits) Another reasonable pop for The Rat as he struts to the ring, desperate to regain his LightCAW Championship. He slowly steps into the ring, keeping an eye on the focused Phoenix (Bazzman).

DING DING!

The Rat (allardini) looks to lock-up, but Phoenix (Bazzman) rolls out of the way. Rat looks disgusted and tries again, but Phoenix (Bazzman) just skips to his left. A contrast of styles here; Rat wants to keep to his technical background whilst Phoenix wants to use his raw speed. Suddenly Phoenix bounces himself off the ropes and steams towards The Rat, Shoulder Tackle! Rat is sent down to the canvas, and Phoenix follows this up with a Leg Drop to the neck.

Rat (allardini) escapes to the outside, but doesn’t see Phoenix sprint to the ropes and literally catapult himself out of the ring like a flying missile, nailing Rat and sending him crashing into the security barrier! The crowd is really getting behind this exciting young talent as he drops Rat painfully on the top of the barrier, and then lies him across it. He climbs with a purpose all the way to the top rope, and then looks down at The Rat…no way…he’s going for it…ELBOW DROP ALL THE WAY TO THE GROUND – BUT THE RAT MOVES – WHAM!!! THE WHOLE SIDE OF HIS BODY SMASHES INTO THE BARRIER!

The crowd is in shock as The Rat (allardini) smiles evilly and begins to brutally pound on his young opponent, before literally tossing him into the steel steps! He’s throwing him round like a ragdoll! Rat finally throws him back into the ring, where he applies an STF Submission! Phoenix (Bazzman) is screaming in pain but he’s close to the ropes, and he reaches out…but Rat reacts, grabbing the arm and locking in an Armbar!

The Rat (allardini) is putting on a wrestling clinic here, but Phoenix (Bazzman) is heroically battling back! He manages to get to his feet and respond with some elbows to the stomach, before whipping him into the ropes and meeting him with a Spinning Heel Kick! Phoenix gets back on the top rope, and this time he does nail an Elbow Drop, right to the sternum!

He whips The Rat (allardini) into the ropes and takes him down with a POWERSLAM! The impact echoed all round the arena! Phoenix makes a cutthroat signal to the crowd’s delight, he wants to finish off The Rat (allardini) here! He puts him between his legs, lifts him onto his shoulders and delivers an earth-shattering POWERBOMB! But look, he’s turning it into a modified version of The Walls Of Jericho! IT’S THE FIREBIRD STRETCH!

Rat (allardini), who is still stunned from that powerbomb, suddenly realises the position he’s in and begins to writhe and wriggle, but it’s to no avail! It’s locked in tightly! But suddenly The Rat (allardini) uses great abdominal strength to roll over, and sends Phoenix flying back with a sharp kick to the temple! Rat (allardini) follows this up with a clothesline, and then tries to apply THE RATHOUSE!

He can’t get it in properly though, so he turns it into a REVERSE NECKBREAKER! Now The Rat (allardini) heads to the top rope himself, and signals to the crowd, who greet him with boos and jeers! He leaps, and hits the SENTON LEG-DROP – WHAM! That’s gotta be all, as he hooks the leg!

One…

Two…

KICK-OUT! Awesome resiliency! The Rat (allardini) is livid, and he tries to set Phoenix (Bazzman) up for an overhead suplex but it’s countered into one of Phoenix’s own…but wait, he’s holding him up there, until he finally delivers the FAST FORWARD! One…Two…

THREE!

*The Rat (allardini) has been eliminated from the match*

“Tell me…what is on your mind?” Well, The Rat (allardini) is out, but now Phoenix (Bazzman) faces an even tougher challenge in the former CAW World Champion, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). Admittedly, he hasn’t been on form lately, but he was champion for half a year. Now could be his chance to get back on track, and he certainly looks determined as he slowly makes his way to the squared circle, where Phoenix is poised, waiting.

Psychiatrist (MikeAll) ups his pace to a run, and he sprints into the ring and starts to exchange right-hands with the young rookie! He gets the better of the battle, pummeling Phoenix with constant shots to the head, just as The Trist always likes to do! He kicks him in the stomach, and then plants him with a powerful DDT!

Phoenix (Bazzman) tries to gather himself but his head must be spinning as The Trist (MikeAll) hooks the arm over his shoulder, lifts him up high and hits a devastating BRAINBUSTER! Phoenix holds his head in agony, but The Trist won’t let up as he delivers a Dropkick right to the temple! The Trist then strangles him on the bottom rope, before bouncing himself off the other ropes and dropping a leg right onto the back of his neck – Stone Cold style!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) looks for another DDT, but Phoenix counters into a FISHERMAN’S SUPLEX! – ONE…TWO…

KICK-OUT AT THE LAST SECOND! The Trist (MikeAll) is infuriated and he viciously knees Phoenix in the head several times, before slamming his head into the corner. The Trist sits Phoenix up on the top rope, and methodically climbs to the top also, and using great balance manages to lean back a little way, Phoenix’s head underneath his arm…this is gonna be huge…he jumps, and NAILS A DDT FROM THE TOP ROPE – WHAM! THAT’S GOTTA BE ALL!

ONE!

TWO!

SHOULDER UP! The crowd are really behind Phoenix (Bazzman) here as he continues to battle on, and as The Trist whips him into the ropes he responds to this, and slides between his legs on the way back, before setting him up for a BACKDROP SUPLEX!

But The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) slides off, twists him round and kicks him in the gut, before putting him between his legs, lifting him and delivering an awesome PILEDRIVER! – WHAM!!! HE MUST’VE KNOCKED PHOENIX UNCONSCIOUS! ONE…TWO…

THREE!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) proves why he was the most successful CAW World Champion ever with a convincing victory over the young rookie Phoenix (Bazzman), who is being carried out of the ring! The audience are giving him a rousing ovation, he’s a great hope for the future of SRW, but he couldn’t overcome The Trist.

*Phoenix (Bazzman) has been eliminated from the match*

(CKY hits) The arena resounds with boos and jeers as current LightCAW Champion RawIsAndy (Starlight) makes his way to the ring! He’s got a massive ego, and the fans here love to hate him! He boasts to the whole of the front row around the ring about his ‘amazing body,’ before sliding into the ring and celebrating on the top turnbuckle.

But look at The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) coming up from behind, RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE SECOND ROPE – THE IMPACT ECHOED ALL ROUND THE ARENA! The Psychiatrist is on fire here, as he begins to work away on the head as he did with Phoenix. He whips him into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but RIA ducks, bounces off the opposite ropes and nails a Flying Crossbody!

RIA (Starlight) sends The Trist (MikeAll) into the corner and then follows it up with a flurry of shots to the mid and lower sections of The Trist – his trademark Roshambo Combo! He then whips him with power into the opposite turnbuckle, and as The Trist staggers out RIA brings him down with a SPEAR! RIA picks up the dazed Psychiatrist, and delivers a perfect Falling Neckbreaker!

RIA (Starlight) is on a roll as he heads to the top rope, leaps and nails an awesome SENTON BOMB! RIA (Starlight) is going through an adrenaline rush here as he shouts and screams at the fans about how good he is (apparently). He goes over to boast to our ring announcer Lillan Garcia (Shaneo), BUT THE TRIST (MIKEALL) ROLLS HIM UP! ONE…TWO…

RIA (STARLIGHT) POWERS OUT! The two of them roll away from each-other and are on their feet and poised in a matter of seconds. This really is a battle of the titans, we took an official poll on SRW.com about who you thought would win this match, and these two guys both got 40% of the votes! They lock-up once more, but The Trist (MikeAll) slides behind RIA and applies a waistlock, before trying to lift him…but RIA is struggling desperately…he tries again, and lifts him into a GERMAN SUPLEX – WHAM!

AND ANOTHER ONE! AND THIS TIME HE HITS A GERMAN RELEASE SUPLEX, AND IT’S SO POWERFUL THAT RIA (STARLIGHT) IS SENT FLYING OVER THE ROPES AND TO THE OUTSIDE! HOLY CRAP!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is now on the ring apron, and he shows great versatility by jumping and landing an ELBOW DROP RIGHT TO THE CHEST! RawIsAndy (Starlight) is in big trouble here as he is thrown back into the ring by The Trist, who stays in the driving seat by constantly working on RIA’s head, ending his little flourish with a Karate Kick straight to the temple!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) signals to the crowd that this one is over, and he climbs steadily to the top rope! He spreads his arms, ready to fly! It’s the Psycho…ANALYSER – WHAM!
BUT THERE’S NOBODY HOME! RIA (STARLIGHT) SOMEHOW MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!

But look at who’s hiding literally underneath the ring – it’s Ice Blaster, RIA’s tag team partner! RIA (Starlight) has played his trump card here, and as the referee turns to help The Trist (MikeAll) who is writhing in agony after his chins smashed into the unforgiving canvas, Ice Blaster runs up the ramp and backstage without being detected! It was he who pulled RIA (Starlight) out of the way!

RawIsAndy (Starlight) has staggered back to his feet, and he angrily gestures to The Trist (MikeAll) to get up! The Psychiatrist, not one to give up, does so, but doesn’t see RIA behind him! He turns, straight into the JIMJAMJAHA! THE TRIST (MIKEALL) IS PROBABLY OUT COLD, AS RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT) HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE! The audience are livid as RawIsAndy (Starlight) celebrates eliminating the man who would probably be the new LightCAW Champion, assuming he’d overcome the last entrant. Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is helped backstage, and he also receives a loud ovation from this respectful audience!

(Rolllin’ hits) The applause quickly turns to heat as the final participant, Stone Edge (Jericho15) struts to the ring confidently. After his brutal attack on The Cong Man earlier in the week he’s been pretty boastful to say the least, and he eyes up the LightCAW Champion with a smirk on his face. RIA (Starlight) beckons him into the ring, but Stone Edge (Jericho15) stays on the outside for some reason.

Wait, look who’s rolling down the entrance ramp! IT’S CAW WORLD CHAMPION, THE CONG MAN! The audience are going insane but Stone Edge (Jericho15) doesn’t seem to realize, and The Cong Man is travelling at quite a pace on that wheelchair, straight towards him!

CRACK!! OH MAN, HE JUST RAMMED INTO STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) WITH SO MUCH FORCE IT SENT HIM TUMBLING OVER THE WHEELCHAIR BEFORE LANDING WITH A THUMP TO THE FLOOR BELOW! Cong Man bumps into the ring, and lifts his arms in celebration to the crowd’s delight, before his friend and HardCAW Champion Scotty Dogg sprints to the ring, and helps Cong Man backstage!

RawIsAndy (Starlight) has already rolled him into the ring, and hooked the leg! One…

Two…

KICK-OUT!

RawIsAndy (Starlight) knows the end is near, and he’s poised and ready to deliver the Jimjamjaha! Stone Edge (Jericho15) is up, and he walks straight into RIA’s finisher – WHAM! RIA (Starlight) hooks the leg once more;

ONE!

TWO!

BUT DW PULLS THE TEDDY LONG (TONY) OUR OF THE RING AND CLOTHESLINES HIM DOWN! DW, THE MAN WHO RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT) SCREWED OUT OF A PLACE IN THE HELL IN A CELL MATCH, IS HERE TO EXACT SOME REVENGE!

RIA (Starlight) is still waiting for the count, and doesn’t realize that DW is standing right over him! RIA (Starlight) finally stands up and turns right into DW! RIA (Starlight) is visibly shocked, and DW smiles to the fans’ delight! RIA finally reacts and throws some right-hands, before trying to whip DW into the ropes, but he hasn’t got the power! DW counters and throws RIA into the ropes, and he runs into the DEAD END! THE DEAD END FROM NO WHERE, A DEVASTATING IMPACT!

DW celebrates to the fans who are going wild, before sprinting backstage! Teddy Long (Tony) has just about crawled into the ring and begins to deliver a very slow count, because Stone Edge (Jericho15), who is still struggling thanks to The Cong Man’s attack, has rolled into a cover!

ONE…

TWO…

AND THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) NAILS AN ELBOW DROP RIGHT TO THE HEAD OF TEDDY LONG (TONY)! WHY IS HE HELPING RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT)!?

Wait…I don’t think he is! He’s rolled Stone Edge (Jericho15) out of the way, and climbed to the top rope! He’s gonna nail the move he should’ve nailed when he was still in the match, and this time there’s no Ice Blaster to save the day! HE FLIES LIKE A TORPEDO – THE PSYCHOANALYSER!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) screams at RawIsAndy (Starlight), before giving the ref a quick shake and then escaping through the crowd!

Stone Edge (Jericho15) looks dazed but he’s back on his feet, and he picks up the crumpled mess that is RawIsAndy (Starlight), puts him on his shoulders and DELIVERS AN AWESOME SPINNING POWERBOMB STRAIGHT INTO A PIN – THE POWER STONE! Teddy Long (Tony) has just about enough energy to make a count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEE!

*RawIsAndy (Starlight) has been eliminated from the match, and therefore Stone Edge (Jericho15) is the winner*

I think RawIsAndy (Starlight)’s ego has cost him, because interference from two of his enemies have caused him to lose this match to Stone Edge (Jericho15), who is now the new LightCAW Champion! The fans aren’t too sure what to think, they don’t like either of these guys, but despite interference from Cong Man, Stone Edge has won his first title here in SRW!

The winner of this match, and NEW LightCAW Champion: Stone Edge (Jericho15).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I really liked that match because you genuinely didn't know what was going to happen next. And RiA got what he deserved.
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:48
Regular
Brilliant match as always Ant, a much under-utilised gimmick put to great effect. Congrats to Stone Edge who walks away new LightCAW Champ, lets see how long he can hold it...
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
Exellant Antios, a exceptional match for a exceptional PPV. Nice one!

Tee hee, i can just imagine me pushing Cong down the entrance ramp, and then pushing him back up :D Excellant.

That was totally gnarly duuude :D
Mon 16/12/02 at 01:23
Regular
"..."
Hee hee...see what a little push courtesy of the Cong Man can do for a guy?
And do I have the fastest wheelchair in the west or what???
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
RawisAndy didn't have that belt very long. :D

Stone Edge proved that beating up injured stars helps your career. Think about it.

Is it our first ever guantlet match? I'm sure we did a tag one...
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Brilliant stuff, Ant!

Used your scrolling technique, and it helped, adding excitement - I'll use it all the time now. :-D

Well done to Stone Edge (Jericho 15), who's the new LightCAW Champion.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If not, just tell me..I could always write one. I'll have to finish my match first though! :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:55
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> DW, one of us should write a promo about Stone Edge joining forces
> with DoA..

I'll try and write one. I'm having problems with Word and .doc files though. Let me see what I can do.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Woah! Fantastic match, although I lost, it was really good, well done Antio!

Oh and watch out Andy's about? Oh my god :P

I think I'll have to sort IB out for not reurning to the ring to help me out again, scum him.

Great stuff Ant, well done Stone Edge. It's time to climb the ladder for RawisAndy now. I feel a promo coming on :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
DW, one of us should write a promo about Stone Edge joining forces with DoA..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.