GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is ur favorite film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 12:36
Regular
mine is lord of the rings, the fellowship of the ring. But that will soon change to the two towers
Tue 17/12/02 at 10:35
"Darth Vader 3442321"
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest.

A juxtaposition of humour, misery, hope, redemption, pathos and tragedy. As for the ending...
Tue 17/12/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
The Princess Bride. (The book rules too)
Tue 17/12/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Good God, man! The soundtrack is so cheesy, it could feed the world's
> mice population for 5 years!

I like cheese and cheesy films! Also have a lot of other favorites like Guys and Dolls and Strictly Ballroom (also for the soundtracks). Matrix, Stargate, Independance Day, Shawshank, The Stand etc

Man?????
Mon 16/12/02 at 15:51
Regular
"we escape....."
too hard a question.

schindler's List, Good bad and the Ugly, The matrix, LOTR, Star wars, Shawshank Redemption, Platoon, Harvey, Godfather, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura, Aliens They're all good
Mon 16/12/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Not your monkey"
quicksliver2 wrote:
> But that will soon change to the two towers

You haven't even seen it yet !?!?
How can you possibly decide something is going to be your favourite film ever before you even see it ?
Mon 16/12/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good God, man! The soundtrack is so cheesy, it could feed the world's mice population for 5 years!
Mon 16/12/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Highlander - I still love the soundtrack
Mon 16/12/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Clerks.
Mon 16/12/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Hmmm...probably The Matrix.
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:04
Regular
My favourite is the film simply named 'Leon'. Never new it was Natalie Portman playin the 12 year old girl until the second time I saw it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.