GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MegaDrive vs PS2 - which will win???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/12/00 at 19:02
Regular
Sega's Megadrive vs Sony's ps2.

Hmmmmmmmm

Well?
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:02
Sega's Megadrive vs Sony's ps2.

Hmmmmmmmm

Well?
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:47
Regular
At the moment... Megadrive. Definetly.

But when the games start getting a bit better...

Nope. Still no.
Sun 31/12/00 at 00:03
Yeah i would say megadrive too, i mean name ps2 best game and it comes no where close to sonic3 with sonic & Knuckles + the mega drive was like the most compatable consol yet.
Sun 31/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Both of you are real funny. (Notice the large amount of sarcasm)
Tue 02/01/01 at 02:25
I'm being truthfull i have both and i liked my megadrive better and mabey still now.
Wed 07/03/01 at 13:55
Regular
the megadrive is still a class piece of kit ,and with segas demise in the console biz at the end of march,it can only become even more sought after than it already is,think about it ,all the gameplay you want is there for the taking and with classic games from a £1..what could be more rewarding,ok so the graphics are a bit poor compared to 128 bit consoles but who wants to pay £40 for a ps2 game when they could buy a collection of megadrive games for that..dont get me wrong i had a ps2 on the day of release but sold it before xmas because of the lack of good games and coz of the crap dvd playback...
Wed 07/03/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I'll go with the SNES :)
Wed 09/05/01 at 00:14
Regular
"Back For Good"
mmm
megadrive vs PS2

seen as when the hard drive comes out for the PS2 it will run an emmulator which you'll be able to download and play ALL megadrive games for free
i think we know which is the winner.sonic and tails are cool though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.