GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Spun Out - HardCAW title - Scotty Dogg (Figo) (c) V Hawk (Afrojoe)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/12/02 at 00:07
Regular
The atmosphere is heating up nicely as Spun Out is about to get underway and what a match to kick everything off! The tension has been building between Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty Dogg (Figo) ever since Hawk became No.1 contender. The Cong Man tried his best to calm everything down but the apparent hatred between these two seems so much deeper.

Another interesting development between these two came about when Hawk and Scotty Dogg both qualified for the Hell In A Cell match which is later on at Spun Out. Will Hawk and Scotty take it easy on each other with the Hell In A Cell match looming?

Some interesting factors surrounding this match. I understand Cong Man is backstage talking to Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty (Figo). Will they be able to keep their hands off each other before the match is officially underway?

“Hawk, Scotty, you are Da Animalz, part of the greatest faction ever to grace SRW. I’ve done my best to keep the name in the forefront of SRW and here you are, with the potential to destroy everything I hold dear. You are not just friends to me, you’re brothers. I’m not asking you to stop the match. Competition is great training but think of the bigger picture. With the Hardcore rules, this title match could seriously hinder your chances of success in the Hell In A Cell and I don’t have to tell you what is on the line in that one. Don’t destroy your careers on a foolish feud. You don’t know how long you have. I must go, I’m commentating. Please think about how much this faction means.”

A stirring speech to Hawk and Scotty. Cong leaves the locker room.

“Don’t even think I’m going to take it easy on you Scotty. I want the CAW Heavyweight title and I want the HardCAW title. I’m going out in that arena and I’m giving the fans what they want, a Hawk victory!”

“It looks like I’m going to have to prove to you, Hawk, that I am the better wrestler, both in this match and the Hell In A Cell. I’ll be giving the fans a double champ to cheer for!”

Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty (Figo) stare each other down as Hawk walks out of the locker room.

We’ve been told that there will be no interference allowed in this Hardcore match because of the Hell In A Cell match. The 24/7 rule for Spun Out has been suspended under the Eclipse after Spun Out. There can only be one winner.

Hawk’s music hits and out strides Hawk (Afrojoe) to a rousing ovation. The fans loyalty will be divided so both will have to pull out all the stops to win the crowd over. Hawk grabs a chair from under the ring and fearlessly enters the ring and sits down. He looks up at the intimidating site of the cell and then stares up the ramp.

“Who let the dogs out” and out comes Scotty Dogg (Figo) with the belt in his hand. He goes to the crowd and lets the fans touch the belt. He trying to win a few more fans before the match has started. Scotty stands at the outside of the ring as Hawk just sits there, gesturing for Scotty to enter the ring. Scotty looks under the ring and grabs a few weapons and throws them in the ring. Scotty grabs himself a ladder and slides it into the ring. He slowly climbs up the steps and into the ring. Hawk stands up and they stand face to face. The bell rings and we are underway.

They are still standing face to face. Hawk is moving, he… extends his hand? Scotty looks at the fans and then looks at Hawk’s hand. What is Scotty going to do? Scotty… shakes Hawk’s hand! A sign of mutual friendship. They separate and it looks like this match is underway.

Hawk and Scotty lock up. Hawk is towering over Scotty and easily overpowers him. Scotty crawls to the corner and Hawk chokes him out. Hawk grabs a Kendo stick… OOH! Scotty with a low blow, Hawk on his knees… WHACK! Kendo stick square in the head! Scotty sets the ladder up in the corner, he climbs up to the top, drops onto the turnbuckle, kicks the ladder onto Hawk, he leaps… OUCH! Hawk (Afrojoe) flipped the ladder into the body of the flying Scotty (Figo)!

Hawk picks Scotty up… WHAM! Sidewalk slam on the chair! The chair was still up from when Hawk was sitting on it! Hawk knows it’s a little too early so he picks Scotty up again… OOOH! Huge slam on the ladder! Hawk goes for a cover. 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Hawk goes over and lays the chair flat on the mat. Hawk picks up Scotty… POWERBOMB! Hawk (Afrojoe) just powerbombed Scotty (Figo) on the chair! Scotty is being overpowered here! Hawk goes out of the ring and grabs the belt. He brings it in the ring and starts shouting at Scotty! His anger is really starting to show. SMALL PACKAGE! 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Close but not the 3 count he wanted. Scotty rolls out of the ring as Hawk quickly regains his bearings. Hawk comes out of the ring… Fire Extinguisher in the face! Scotty anticipates the confusion… Snap suplex! Scotty seems willing to end this here. CRAZYSTRETCH! He’s almost got it locked in! Hawk has no saviour here! Hawk is trying to free an arm! CLUNK! Hawk just knocked Scotty out with the fire extinguisher! Scotty looks rather shaken with that shot and Hawk is trying to shake the effects of the Crazystretch.

Hawk (Afrojoe) crawls to the barrier and hauls himself up. Scotty (Figo) is slowly getting to his feet. Hawk runs… HAWK LANDS AWKWARDLY ON THE STEEL STEPS! A superb belly to belly throw by Scotty! Scotty slides in the ring and grabs the ladder. He picks it up over his head… OH! He just threw the ladder on a mangled Hawk! Hawk is writhing in pain!

Scotty is looking rather impressed with his work at the moment. Scotty climbs down and give him a couple of kicks. Scotty then orders the crowd to move. What is he planning? Scotty leans the ladder on the barrier and leans Hawk up against it. Scotty puts a chair on the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle. Scotty leaps…

HAWK’S FACE LANDS INTO THE CHAIR! Scotty (Figo) cross bodied the top of the ladder and propelled Hawk (Afrojoe) into the chair. Unbelievable attack by Scotty there! Scotty flips the ladder onto Hawk and splashes onto it! Scotty is not holding anything back! Scotty moves the ladder out of the way and covers Hawk! 1… 2…

SHOULDER UP! A very weary shoulder was raised by Hawk! Hawk has taken a real beating here! Scotty doesn’t seem completely phased by Hawk’s resilience and plans his next attack. Scotty grabs the ladder and lays it on top of both barriers near the entranceway. This does not look good for Hawk! Hawk is crawling over to Scotty, Scotty picks up Hawk… SLAM ON THE LADDER! NO! HAWK FLOATS OUT! Hawk pushes Scotty into the ladder with a great force! HAWK SLAMS SCOTTY ON THE LADDER! That’s drained Hawk a bit.

Hawk (Afrojoe) grabs the ladder and walks up the ramp. Scotty (Figo) doesn’t look very stable on his feet, Hawk runs down the ramp… OH! OH! OH! Hawk with all that speed threw the ladder at Scotty and it hit him square in the face. Hawk grabs the ladder and walks up the ramp again. He leans it up against the stage and walks back to Scotty. He grabs him by the head and starts punching and kneeing Scotty whilst walking up the ramp.

Hawk now has Scotty in a prime position and catapults Scotty into the ladder. Scotty looks totally out of it. Hawk heads up the ladder. He’s going to finish this right now! HE’S GOING FOR THE ELBOW DROP! NOOOOOO!!! SCOTTY KICKED THE LEG OF THE LADDER AND HAWK FALLS OFF THE STAGE TO THE CONCRETE BELOW! The ref is checking on Hawk! This has gone too far!

Scotty (Figo) gets to his feet, spots Hawk (Afrojoe) on the floor, grabs the ladder, and climbs up. He can’t be thinking about it, can he? CRAZYSAULT OFF THE LADDER ONTO HAWK! 1… 2…

3! It’s mercifully all over! Scotty retains!

The medical team rush to Hawk’s side as Scotty grabs his belt and climbs the ladder and salutes to his fans. What sort of condition will Hawk be in?

WINNER: SCOTTY DOGG (FIGO)
Sat 21/12/02 at 16:53
Regular
"bWo > You"
I love big bumps, and the HardCAW division is just where they belong. Be warned though, this division may be merged with the Hardcore division later. See SRW notice by Ant for more info for those not in the know.
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:20
Regular
"Where's SR?"
A bit short but some big bumps packed in.
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not really sure why I used the ladder for this one. I just got writing and new ideas just kept popping into my head.

Thanks for the comments.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:21
Regular
Superb grandprix, great way to start off Spun Out.

My favourite part was the same as Ant's, when i Cross Bodyed the ladder into Hawk. :D

Time to finish off the Angle, Eddie match now.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:18
Regular
Excellenté (as Calum (ahem, I shall call AJ Calum from now on) would say).

Scotty Dogg won, whoooooo! Go Figo. Well done Figo, unlucky Cal. Great match Grandprix. What a way to kick start Spun Out.
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:44
Regular
"..."
The questions remian unanswered...what will the main event bring?
Sat 14/12/02 at 09:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, excellent stuff, and what a way to kick of Spun Out.

Of course, I'm a little disappointed that Hawk didn't pick up the victory, but it was still a very enjoyable match to read, with high-impact and weapon-based moves throughout.

Nice one.

I'll be off to write my match now, which is due up today. :-)
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, an enticing and innovative Hardcore bout between two hardcore legends.

"HAWK’S FACE LANDS INTO THE CHAIR! Scotty (Figo) cross bodied the top of the ladder and propelled Hawk (Afrojoe) into the chair. Unbelievable attack by Scotty there! Scotty flips the ladder onto Hawk and splashes onto it!"

That was my favourite part, very original, and I also enjoyed the bit of speech before the match. Great stuff, especially considering you only had a couple of days. {:)

Congrats to Figo as Scotty Dogg, who retains the title!
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The atmosphere is heating up nicely as Spun Out is about to get underway and what a match to kick everything off! The tension has been building between Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty Dogg (Figo) ever since Hawk became No.1 contender. The Cong Man tried his best to calm everything down but the apparent hatred between these two seems so much deeper.

Another interesting development between these two came about when Hawk and Scotty Dogg both qualified for the Hell In A Cell match which is later on at Spun Out. Will Hawk and Scotty take it easy on each other with the Hell In A Cell match looming?

Some interesting factors surrounding this match. I understand Cong Man is backstage talking to Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty (Figo). Will they be able to keep their hands off each other before the match is officially underway?

“Hawk, Scotty, you are Da Animalz, part of the greatest faction ever to grace SRW. I’ve done my best to keep the name in the forefront of SRW and here you are, with the potential to destroy everything I hold dear. You are not just friends to me, you’re brothers. I’m not asking you to stop the match. Competition is great training but think of the bigger picture. With the Hardcore rules, this title match could seriously hinder your chances of success in the Hell In A Cell and I don’t have to tell you what is on the line in that one. Don’t destroy your careers on a foolish feud. You don’t know how long you have. I must go, I’m commentating. Please think about how much this faction means.”

A stirring speech to Hawk and Scotty. Cong leaves the locker room.

“Don’t even think I’m going to take it easy on you Scotty. I want the CAW Heavyweight title and I want the HardCAW title. I’m going out in that arena and I’m giving the fans what they want, a Hawk victory!”

“It looks like I’m going to have to prove to you, Hawk, that I am the better wrestler, both in this match and the Hell In A Cell. I’ll be giving the fans a double champ to cheer for!”

Hawk (Afrojoe) and Scotty (Figo) stare each other down as Hawk walks out of the locker room.

We’ve been told that there will be no interference allowed in this Hardcore match because of the Hell In A Cell match. The 24/7 rule for Spun Out has been suspended under the Eclipse after Spun Out. There can only be one winner.

Hawk’s music hits and out strides Hawk (Afrojoe) to a rousing ovation. The fans loyalty will be divided so both will have to pull out all the stops to win the crowd over. Hawk grabs a chair from under the ring and fearlessly enters the ring and sits down. He looks up at the intimidating site of the cell and then stares up the ramp.

“Who let the dogs out” and out comes Scotty Dogg (Figo) with the belt in his hand. He goes to the crowd and lets the fans touch the belt. He trying to win a few more fans before the match has started. Scotty stands at the outside of the ring as Hawk just sits there, gesturing for Scotty to enter the ring. Scotty looks under the ring and grabs a few weapons and throws them in the ring. Scotty grabs himself a ladder and slides it into the ring. He slowly climbs up the steps and into the ring. Hawk stands up and they stand face to face. The bell rings and we are underway.

They are still standing face to face. Hawk is moving, he… extends his hand? Scotty looks at the fans and then looks at Hawk’s hand. What is Scotty going to do? Scotty… shakes Hawk’s hand! A sign of mutual friendship. They separate and it looks like this match is underway.

Hawk and Scotty lock up. Hawk is towering over Scotty and easily overpowers him. Scotty crawls to the corner and Hawk chokes him out. Hawk grabs a Kendo stick… OOH! Scotty with a low blow, Hawk on his knees… WHACK! Kendo stick square in the head! Scotty sets the ladder up in the corner, he climbs up to the top, drops onto the turnbuckle, kicks the ladder onto Hawk, he leaps… OUCH! Hawk (Afrojoe) flipped the ladder into the body of the flying Scotty (Figo)!

Hawk picks Scotty up… WHAM! Sidewalk slam on the chair! The chair was still up from when Hawk was sitting on it! Hawk knows it’s a little too early so he picks Scotty up again… OOOH! Huge slam on the ladder! Hawk goes for a cover. 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Hawk goes over and lays the chair flat on the mat. Hawk picks up Scotty… POWERBOMB! Hawk (Afrojoe) just powerbombed Scotty (Figo) on the chair! Scotty is being overpowered here! Hawk goes out of the ring and grabs the belt. He brings it in the ring and starts shouting at Scotty! His anger is really starting to show. SMALL PACKAGE! 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Close but not the 3 count he wanted. Scotty rolls out of the ring as Hawk quickly regains his bearings. Hawk comes out of the ring… Fire Extinguisher in the face! Scotty anticipates the confusion… Snap suplex! Scotty seems willing to end this here. CRAZYSTRETCH! He’s almost got it locked in! Hawk has no saviour here! Hawk is trying to free an arm! CLUNK! Hawk just knocked Scotty out with the fire extinguisher! Scotty looks rather shaken with that shot and Hawk is trying to shake the effects of the Crazystretch.

Hawk (Afrojoe) crawls to the barrier and hauls himself up. Scotty (Figo) is slowly getting to his feet. Hawk runs… HAWK LANDS AWKWARDLY ON THE STEEL STEPS! A superb belly to belly throw by Scotty! Scotty slides in the ring and grabs the ladder. He picks it up over his head… OH! He just threw the ladder on a mangled Hawk! Hawk is writhing in pain!

Scotty is looking rather impressed with his work at the moment. Scotty climbs down and give him a couple of kicks. Scotty then orders the crowd to move. What is he planning? Scotty leans the ladder on the barrier and leans Hawk up against it. Scotty puts a chair on the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle. Scotty leaps…

HAWK’S FACE LANDS INTO THE CHAIR! Scotty (Figo) cross bodied the top of the ladder and propelled Hawk (Afrojoe) into the chair. Unbelievable attack by Scotty there! Scotty flips the ladder onto Hawk and splashes onto it! Scotty is not holding anything back! Scotty moves the ladder out of the way and covers Hawk! 1… 2…

SHOULDER UP! A very weary shoulder was raised by Hawk! Hawk has taken a real beating here! Scotty doesn’t seem completely phased by Hawk’s resilience and plans his next attack. Scotty grabs the ladder and lays it on top of both barriers near the entranceway. This does not look good for Hawk! Hawk is crawling over to Scotty, Scotty picks up Hawk… SLAM ON THE LADDER! NO! HAWK FLOATS OUT! Hawk pushes Scotty into the ladder with a great force! HAWK SLAMS SCOTTY ON THE LADDER! That’s drained Hawk a bit.

Hawk (Afrojoe) grabs the ladder and walks up the ramp. Scotty (Figo) doesn’t look very stable on his feet, Hawk runs down the ramp… OH! OH! OH! Hawk with all that speed threw the ladder at Scotty and it hit him square in the face. Hawk grabs the ladder and walks up the ramp again. He leans it up against the stage and walks back to Scotty. He grabs him by the head and starts punching and kneeing Scotty whilst walking up the ramp.

Hawk now has Scotty in a prime position and catapults Scotty into the ladder. Scotty looks totally out of it. Hawk heads up the ladder. He’s going to finish this right now! HE’S GOING FOR THE ELBOW DROP! NOOOOOO!!! SCOTTY KICKED THE LEG OF THE LADDER AND HAWK FALLS OFF THE STAGE TO THE CONCRETE BELOW! The ref is checking on Hawk! This has gone too far!

Scotty (Figo) gets to his feet, spots Hawk (Afrojoe) on the floor, grabs the ladder, and climbs up. He can’t be thinking about it, can he? CRAZYSAULT OFF THE LADDER ONTO HAWK! 1… 2…

3! It’s mercifully all over! Scotty retains!

The medical team rush to Hawk’s side as Scotty grabs his belt and climbs the ladder and salutes to his fans. What sort of condition will Hawk be in?

WINNER: SCOTTY DOGG (FIGO)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.