GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My cat is giving me the evil eye."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 00:50
Regular
It's just sitting there, staring at me. I can feel it's eyes about to go *schling*, like that creature from Willy Fog.

Oh cripes I've gone mental!!!
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:55
"cheerios"
i hate cats...
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Burn it.
>
>
> Fire cleanses all...

Note: The Staff of Special Reserve in no way condone the burning of household pets.

Unless you're really hungry.
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Burn it.

Fire cleanses all...
Sun 15/12/02 at 15:31
Regular
"bing bang bong"
That's why I prefer dogs - they much more closely mirror humans in the way they behave. Cats for me are sly, evil little *******.
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:33
Regular
"That's right!"
The Wookster is right

"and her sister keeps climbing on the chair and crying out for food, or to be let out."

Ha ha, when I first read that I thought you said "my sister"

Classic
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
ROT IN HELL CATS
( sorry im just more of a dog lover)
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:25
"High polygon count"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Apparantly, they don't mean the same thing to them as they do to us

Indeed.

A cat staring at you and apparently 'squinting' at you is a sign of affection. If you want to return the signals, I believe the correct response is to look at the cat in the same way, and then turn away as if ignoring it.

This is why cats always seem to head straight for people who dislike them - they turn away to ignore the moggy, and this is seen as a sign os affection, and they react accordingly. If you don't like cats, you should stare right at them - then, supposedly, they will leave you alone.
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ant wrote:

> But whenever they go outside they get attacked by a bigger cat from
> down the road...but I don't care, they'll stay out there until they
> learn to double team it!

-----

Heheh... wrestling cats...
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
"699 days!"
Miserableman wrote:
> Cats are the spies of Satan. Dogs are really angels, come to guide us
> to sniff each others bottoms.

Oi.
I love cats.
Cats are great. Independent and not needy like other creatures I could mention *cough DOGS cough*.
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
I can never play Tactical Ops online because whenever I do one jumps onto the desk and starts traipsing round on the keyboard, and her sister keeps climbing on the chair and crying out for food, or to be let out.

But whenever they go outside they get attacked by a bigger cat from down the road...but I don't care, they'll stay out there until they learn to double team it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.