GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"just reserved now to the games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"ummm ps3 or xbox 36"
hello i just reserve my xbox 360 now i need to buy a game.i have been looking at the games for and im not sure which one i like driveing and shooting games any reconmendtions
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:54
Regular
I was born in Ely :D
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:43
Regular
"ummm ps3 or xbox 36"
i ordered it at a little game shop in ely cambridgeshire only 4 people have reserved there amd they are going to get 10 looks like i mite get project grothem racing 3
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:40
Regular
or†ega!!!!! wrote:
> mate, where did you reserve your xbox? as it seems there aint much
> chance of you getting one this side of xmas.

I reserved mine a month ago and they said that then, so this guy doesn't have a chance.
Wed 19/10/05 at 08:50
Regular
Providing these are definitely out on Launch Day, I'll be grabbing:

PGR3
PD0
Condemned

Nice variety and all looking good :)
Wed 19/10/05 at 08:36
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Project Gotham 3.....
Wed 19/10/05 at 01:06
Regular
mate, where did you reserve your xbox? as it seems there aint much chance of you getting one this side of xmas.
Tue 18/10/05 at 19:50
Regular
Seeing as nobody knows what any of the games will be like it's going to be difficult to give recommendations.

Maybe you should consider:
Project Gotham Racing 3?
Condemned?
Quake 4?
Perfect Dark Zero?

And I know its not a driving or shooting game, but everyone should make a point of playing Oblivion before too long.
Tue 18/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"ummm ps3 or xbox 36"
hello i just reserve my xbox 360 now i need to buy a game.i have been looking at the games for and im not sure which one i like driveing and shooting games any reconmendtions

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.