GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite Chilli song ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
I love the Chillis and i was just windering, what in your opinion is their best song?
Thu 12/12/02 at 22:11
"cheerios"
I love the Chillis and i was just windering, what in your opinion is their best song?
Thu 12/12/02 at 22:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Suck My Kiss

Or Sir Psycho Sexy. Because its funny......... *guffaw!*

;)

Or........

about 3 others.
Thu 12/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"we escape....."
they made so many i got 4 of their albums all the john frusciante and chad smith ones. The best album in my opinion is blood sugar sex magik my favourite song is hard to choose "i could have lied" is brilliant so too "sir psycho sexy", "otherside" also a favourite and prolly "taste the pain" how about you?
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:30
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I really like "Under The Bridge" and "Californication". The Cali... video is amazing as well.
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Californication

By The Way was over-rated, middle of road but alright. Go on say I'm wrong like everyone else.
Fri 13/12/02 at 00:32
Regular
Scar Tissue

Though their best album in my mind is Blood-Sugar-Sex-Magic, followed by Californication.
Fri 13/12/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Road Tripping'

Although thats just my choice, as it reminds me of a certain person.

In think Californication is there best album, however I must commend By the way, as its more of an album than a collection of songs - some in californication were just crap - 'I like dirt' was one.
Fri 13/12/02 at 21:26
Regular
Don't Forget Me
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:17
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
This Velvet Glove, Road Trippin' and Scar Tissue.
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I Could Have Lied, Scar Tissue, track 10 on Mothers Milk (the instrumental), Don't Forget Me, Give It Away...loads.

Seeing them in March.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.