GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your Best, Worst and Most wanted games for the PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 20:01
Regular
If I were to say my top PS2 games they would go like this:

1) SSX
2) Timesplitters
3) I think it would have to be…..ummmm….TTT

My worst game would be:

1) Fantasion (if I spelled it correct)but I have never played it, so i could be totally wrong.

What are your best and worst games?

Also my most wanted are;

1) Metal gear Solid 2
2) Wipeout fusion
3) Unreal Tournament

And if it’s true about there being a Grand theft auto 3D then I will definitely buy that.
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:01
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
If I were to say my top PS2 games they would go like this:

1) SSX
2) Timesplitters
3) I think it would have to be…..ummmm….TTT

My worst game would be:

1) Fantasion (if I spelled it correct)but I have never played it, so i could be totally wrong.

What are your best and worst games?

Also my most wanted are;

1) Metal gear Solid 2
2) Wipeout fusion
3) Unreal Tournament

And if it’s true about there being a Grand theft auto 3D then I will definitely buy that.
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
As Ive only got three games I guess in order they would look like this:

1. SSX
2. Tekken Tag
3. Theme Park World

My worst PS2 game would either be Sky Surfer, which has not even been released yet but it sounds crap. Or Ridge Racer V, I dont own it or never played it but to me it looks like a rushed effort and doesnt really use the capabilities of the machine.

Most wanted games are:

Metal Gear Solid 2
Gran Turismo 3
Star Wars Starfighter
The Bouncer
Moto GP
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
About Grand Theft Auto 3D, it has apparently been in development for about half a year I think. It will be out for PS2 next year with an online mode is possible.
If you get next months issue of Offical PS2 Magazine they should have a hands on preview of it and could leak a few details and screenshots. Well according to this months issue anyway!!
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:30
My ps2 top threee would have to be SSX, for its shere speed and incredinle graphics not to mention the gameplay, then TTT cos it just kicks a*** and finally it's a toss up between Timesplitters and Fifa although i think TS as the slight advantage due to it's amazing multiplayer.

As for the worst well i can't really say as ive only played the above games, although all the reviews ive read for RRV say that it was over hyped and a poor disappointment.

I eagerly await both MGS2 and GT3.

Airedale_Geezer
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:38
Regular
My top three:

1) SSX
2) TimeSplitters
3) Tekken Tag Tournament

I eagerly await the following:

1) Gran Turismo 3
2) Wipeout Fusion
3) Zone of the Enders
4) Dark Cloud
5) The Bouncer
6) The Getaway
7) Metal Gear Solid 2
8) Final Fantasy 10
9) Star Wars Starfighter
10) Kessen
11) Red Faction
12) Virtual Ocean

Is that a big list?
Wed 20/12/00 at 21:57
Best - SSX
Worst -Tekken Tag Tournament
Most wanted - Metal Gear Solid 2

Gary A

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.