GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your worst gaming experiences"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 19:42
Regular
What are your worst gaming experiences
Sun 24/12/00 at 17:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Mine was having a copy of Zelda (N64) being thrown out of a window (first floor... ie one above ground)... mind u it still worked, so it ain't that bad! One of my friends dropped a TV on his copy of goldeneye... that worked despite being smashed... use it to this day! RIP Carts

SonicRav
Sun 24/12/00 at 17:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My worst gaming experiences all involve Sinclair products and loads of typing of machine code program lines. Then spending another few hours debugging. Then finding out that the game was no good in the first place. To think of the number of hours of my life that I wasted doing this pointless activity still makes me cringe.
Fri 22/12/00 at 19:46
Regular
It's 100% better on the N64!

(See my review in the reviews section)

Although I prefer Goldeneye and Perfect Dark!
Thu 21/12/00 at 18:36
Regular
Is it better on N64 than?
Thu 21/12/00 at 18:35
Regular
My worst gaming experience was The World Is NOt Enough on the PSX!

I though it was gonna be just as good as the ok N64 version especially when my friend told me there were clips from the film in it!

When I went to my friends house the other day he put it on! So I decided to time the loading time thikning that it should definately be faster than the really slow N64 time but it took twice as long!

Then I played the first level and it seemed really stupid! THe enemies just appeared out of nowhere and immediately started shooting giving you no chance! The walls in the lifts were bending and the controls were terrible!

I would rather play MarioVGA on the PC than TWINE on the PSX!
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
Probably saving up for FIFA Soccer (original game) for my Amiga 500+, I had saved up for months to get it. Went into town to buy it but Sensi World of Soccer was out the same day and a tenner cheaper and I should have got that instead, but I eventually got FIFA and went home to play it. Only problem was it had some sort of problem loading and I could only play half the game at a time before it crashed.
The shop wouldnt take it back so I was stuck with it. Went into school the following day and virtually half the class had got Sensi World Soccer and were all boasting how great it was and there was me showing off my half a FIFA game like an idiot. I have regretted it ever since!!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mine was when I got Gran Turismo 2, put in my PSX, turned it on and found out that my PSX had been busted by the many times it had fell off my desk. It took me a week to get a replacement from Sony for £35, and by then I was way behind my mates on GT2.
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:42
What are your worst gaming experiences

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.