GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time Splitters is trash"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 19:25
Regular
This game is not very good at all, after playing other games like Half Life or Gunman, Time Spliters really does suck. So im going to change it for Project IGI which has better graphics and game play.
How can you guys like TS i thought Golden eye was better, its downfall was its single player mode and ive never been a fan of multiplayer anyway. If there was a choice between TS and SSX i would strongly recomend SSX by miles.
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:25
This game is not very good at all, after playing other games like Half Life or Gunman, Time Spliters really does suck. So im going to change it for Project IGI which has better graphics and game play.
How can you guys like TS i thought Golden eye was better, its downfall was its single player mode and ive never been a fan of multiplayer anyway. If there was a choice between TS and SSX i would strongly recomend SSX by miles.
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:45
Regular
You don`t like multiplayer parts????
Friends?
Even Enemies?
They`re both fun to play against!
What`s wrong with you?

Also, your opinion of TimeSplitters is poorly thought out, and I think you need to play it a little more and even try the multiplayer. If the multiplayer proves a problem, maybe you can pay someone to join you? I`d never thought of this before, but it would make it possible for you to explore one of gaming`s best aspects.
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:47
is goku an idiot? timesplitters is exellent
Wed 20/12/00 at 20:48
Regular
Goku - Idiot. Yes!
TimeSplitters - Excellent. Yes!
Thu 21/12/00 at 08:02
Regular
"not dead"
You know, he is entitled to his opinion.

He's played it, and doesn't like it.

Fair enough.
Thu 21/12/00 at 09:16
"High polygon count"
> You know, he is entitled to his opinion.
>
> He's played it, and doesn't like it.
>
> Fair enough.

Most definitely. Which is why everything from "How can you guys like TS" in the original post is irrelevant. We have our opinions too, and he questioned them, so why should the favour not be returned?
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:32
yes he does have his opinions but i wonder if he has actually played it? how do we know he is not a dreamcast owner trying to put down the PS2 because i do not know how he cannot like TS.
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:32
Regular
Get into the Christmas mood guys!
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:36
Regular
'Tis the season to be jolly!

Tra la la la la, la la, la la...

By the way, does Timesplitters have Bots? Are they any good?
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:41
yup ts does have bots there okay ie do the job but not exceptional

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.