GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something that worries me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 00:46
Regular
I used to think that I wasn't to high in the ladder of geeks, myself being in the lower to mid end of the scale... Until recently that is.

I shall explain:
I was recently remembering an episode of Red Dwarf and lister was discussing (I think with the Cat, I might be mistaken) how lister kind of fancied Wilma Flintstone the cartoon character. I laughed and thought I hope that never happens to me.
Well thankfully that has never happened to me.

Anyway... the actress Liv Tyler, in my opinion she is quite attractive (can you see where I'm going with this? no, well I'll continue) I've seen her in 'Empire Records' and 'Armageddon' (probably spelt that wrong) and she was good in both those films, then there was Lord of the Rings which she plays an Elve/Elf Arwen. I also think that she is attractive in this, so technically as an elf she is attractive....
Noooooooooooooo I'm (on a technicality) attracted to an elf.
But not 1 but 2 as Cate Blanchett is also 'quite fine' as well.

What am I to do?

[note: post intended as a bit of fun,and I am in now way attracted to elves, that ain't my bag baby] :)
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Charmless Man"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Cheetara from Thundercats was my first unusual crush...
>
> Adolescence heh?

Mine was Winnona Ryder when she was in Beetlejuice (I was 9 at the time)
Thu 12/12/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
A friend of mine once told me that one of her friends was once hit on with this chat up line...
'You look like an elf, I think thats sexy'

suprisingly it didn't work :)
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Have you heard "Love Trek"?

Nope.
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:23
"Darkness, always"
cookie monster wrote:
> I really dont think you have anything to worry about. The fact that
> Liv Tyler and Cate Blanchett are humans with some prosthetic ears
> makes it almost impossible to resist their charms, much in the same
> way the captain Kirk always looked ready to ravage spock when he
> turned his back.

Have you heard "Love Trek"?
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:23
"Darkness, always"
Sit down with Goatboy, he will teach you how to behave towards elvishfolk.
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Enemy of the state wrote:
> I was recently remembering an episode of Red Dwarf

geek! :)
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Selected"
bahaahahaa, Cheetara.
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Cheetara from Thundercats was my first unusual crush...

Adolescence heh?
Thu 12/12/02 at 02:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I really dont think you have anything to worry about. The fact that Liv Tyler and Cate Blanchett are humans with some prosthetic ears makes it almost impossible to resist their charms, much in the same way the captain Kirk always looked ready to ravage spock when he turned his back.

Pointy ears are a turn on, lets just accept that.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:46
Regular
"Charmless Man"
I used to think that I wasn't to high in the ladder of geeks, myself being in the lower to mid end of the scale... Until recently that is.

I shall explain:
I was recently remembering an episode of Red Dwarf and lister was discussing (I think with the Cat, I might be mistaken) how lister kind of fancied Wilma Flintstone the cartoon character. I laughed and thought I hope that never happens to me.
Well thankfully that has never happened to me.

Anyway... the actress Liv Tyler, in my opinion she is quite attractive (can you see where I'm going with this? no, well I'll continue) I've seen her in 'Empire Records' and 'Armageddon' (probably spelt that wrong) and she was good in both those films, then there was Lord of the Rings which she plays an Elve/Elf Arwen. I also think that she is attractive in this, so technically as an elf she is attractive....
Noooooooooooooo I'm (on a technicality) attracted to an elf.
But not 1 but 2 as Cate Blanchett is also 'quite fine' as well.

What am I to do?

[note: post intended as a bit of fun,and I am in now way attracted to elves, that ain't my bag baby] :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.