GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS ANT HARD ON NEWBIES? Your view"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 18:37
Regular
Is ant hard on newbies? that is the question

He recently stated "I will now go to the nearest newbies house and eat his/her's sugar"
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:37
Is ant hard on newbies? that is the question

He recently stated "I will now go to the nearest newbies house and eat his/her's sugar"
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:40
Regular
We all are. It is our way.

We do so, because many newbies are like very small dum children. If they survive their first impact from us, then they will be great fun to have around...

: )
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:42
Regular
There hasn't been any rude newbies since Ceiroy.
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey, rhino boy- yer, I'm talking to you- why not try my general quiz! It ain't hard, but you load of pusies make it look that way! And you yellow-bellied fools call yourselves gamers!

Merry Xmas
Rav
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:45
Regular
Oi now! Don't listen to him.
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:46
?
Wed 20/12/00 at 18:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Nah, just joking rhino... but seriously- anyone got the answers yet?

Rav
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We are all quite hard on newbies.

But SNIPER is the hardest I am afraid to say, he was harsh on me when I first came on ages ago. And Grix was the least hardest of them all.

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have mostly been picked on by TONY, but u all are great!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Me??? Hard??? Newbies???

It's called a "joke" rhino. Also, I wasn't hard on you, was I?? I wasn't hard on SHEEPY, just ask him!!
I also wasn't hard on Sniper, as he was a newbie once. I wasn't hard on er-no either??

I can be intimadating, but I'm an Ant, what do you expect??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.