GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE FRENZY"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/12/00 at 22:25
Regular
Can you believe it...over 130 developers have now signed up to support and produce for nintendo's Next-Gen console! Wow, I mean okay SONY thrived on 3rd party which was a very clever thing to do but I cannot believe the support that a company can get meerly for using discs. The one thing I am worried about is Nintendo's best friend Mr. RAREWARE We all love Rare and we all know that The munchkins at Rare practically single handedly saved the N64..It's a True..It's a True! But I have never seen Rare produce a game on a Disc...I know it is well in their capabilities but you know...scary stuff!

I am also looking forward to seeing some of the playstations developers jumping ship as the GAMECUBE's software pack is supposed to be really easy to make games for. Did you know that the pre made engines for GAMECUBE's games could cut game production costs by around 6 months...Nintendo have got to be doing something right!

I was reading this poem the other day about how nntendo saves christmas...It was good..It went on about how SONY didn't turn up and at the last minute Mario and friends saved christmas....a good read if you can find it... http://www.ign64.com i think.

My mum says that I should never wish time away but roll on UK GameCube release date....Yahoooo!

PS: If you are willing to buy a PS2 console pack for £525 you can pick one up at www.fsauctions.co.uk

God Bless and have a great Christmas....and don't forget the real Meaning!!!
Tue 19/12/00 at 22:25
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Can you believe it...over 130 developers have now signed up to support and produce for nintendo's Next-Gen console! Wow, I mean okay SONY thrived on 3rd party which was a very clever thing to do but I cannot believe the support that a company can get meerly for using discs. The one thing I am worried about is Nintendo's best friend Mr. RAREWARE We all love Rare and we all know that The munchkins at Rare practically single handedly saved the N64..It's a True..It's a True! But I have never seen Rare produce a game on a Disc...I know it is well in their capabilities but you know...scary stuff!

I am also looking forward to seeing some of the playstations developers jumping ship as the GAMECUBE's software pack is supposed to be really easy to make games for. Did you know that the pre made engines for GAMECUBE's games could cut game production costs by around 6 months...Nintendo have got to be doing something right!

I was reading this poem the other day about how nntendo saves christmas...It was good..It went on about how SONY didn't turn up and at the last minute Mario and friends saved christmas....a good read if you can find it... http://www.ign64.com i think.

My mum says that I should never wish time away but roll on UK GameCube release date....Yahoooo!

PS: If you are willing to buy a PS2 console pack for £525 you can pick one up at www.fsauctions.co.uk

God Bless and have a great Christmas....and don't forget the real Meaning!!!
Wed 20/12/00 at 17:34
Regular
Christmas next year.

Most definatly.

Keep watching at E3 next year as well, Nintendo are going to dominate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.