GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last OXM"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 15:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Shame it's finishing. I found it always to be a good read - used to get it for the demos, but the last few issues I've just read the mag - the demo discs haven't even seen my xbox.

It's slightly thicker than usual - but that's because the staff insist on filling every page with job requests.

I also think it's a shame that it went out the way it did. The whole content kinda followed the "this is the last issue - if you find it offensive, tough we're finished" style.

Anybody else got it/read it? What did you make of it all?
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Shame it's finishing. I found it always to be a good read - used to get it for the demos, but the last few issues I've just read the mag - the demo discs haven't even seen my xbox.

It's slightly thicker than usual - but that's because the staff insist on filling every page with job requests.

I also think it's a shame that it went out the way it did. The whole content kinda followed the "this is the last issue - if you find it offensive, tough we're finished" style.

Anybody else got it/read it? What did you make of it all?
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:55
"possibly impossible"
Saw it in Tesco, but I've been getting the 360 one for a while now.

Mind you, the content of that isn't too good. I get it for the discs, but I'm thinking it might not be worth it much longer...

in fact, I've just phoned and cancelled from December issue onwards. Can always get the Christmas ones in the shops if there's anything decent on them anyway.

Now I just subscribe to Fortean Times, Edge and NGamer
Sat 30/09/06 at 11:06
Regular
I only used to buy them for the demos, but thanks to XBLM, I no longer have to bother :)
Thu 23/08/07 at 21:23
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
me 2 i buy it 4 da demo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.