GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eminem back with wife"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/12/02 at 18:38
Regular
Eminem has got back together with his ex-wife according to his grandmother.

Betty Kresin said the singer's high school sweetheart Kim had moved back into his Detroit home.

The couple wed in 1999, but divorced a year later after a volatile marriage. He famously sang about killing her.

"They're back together and I think Marshall (Eminem's real name) is very happy about it," she told the New York Post.

She said he loved Kim and their six-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade.

"Marshall is a terrific father and very family-oriented. I'm not surprised he'd want that stability.

"I want him to enjoy his life. Everybody deserves a piece of the pie."

Eminem, 30, subsequently had a tattoo declaring "Kim: Rot in Hell" and rapped about her being "at the bottom of the lake."

Kim retaliated by suing him for emotional duress. She had a second child with another man five months ago.
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Eminem has got back together with his ex-wife according to his grandmother.

Betty Kresin said the singer's high school sweetheart Kim had moved back into his Detroit home.

The couple wed in 1999, but divorced a year later after a volatile marriage. He famously sang about killing her.

"They're back together and I think Marshall (Eminem's real name) is very happy about it," she told the New York Post.

She said he loved Kim and their six-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade.

"Marshall is a terrific father and very family-oriented. I'm not surprised he'd want that stability.

"I want him to enjoy his life. Everybody deserves a piece of the pie."

Eminem, 30, subsequently had a tattoo declaring "Kim: Rot in Hell" and rapped about her being "at the bottom of the lake."

Kim retaliated by suing him for emotional duress. She had a second child with another man five months ago.
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
And I care about this because..... ?

Still , have to give him some credit for keeping Cheeky Girls from #1 spot.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:06
Regular
Eminem is a complete a£se. End of story.
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:09
"Darkness, always"
eminem is a reprobate.
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:11
Regular
Insane Bartender, my friend Skarra wants to make love to you. Be afraid.
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:13
"Darkness, always"
I'm spoken for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.