GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will there ever be a super-mario-sunshine 2?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
will there ever b a super mario sunshine 2? well erm.... i think their will and it will be the best ever gamecube game but if starfox adventures 2 comes out then starfox will kik mario up the bleeep!!
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:04
Regular
"^_^"
Mario Mario does some pumbing and charges exceptionally high prices!
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i bet we wont here anything for ages...
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
but we have no idea what blummin Genre it is!!

i hope we'll find out soon..
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
You're in luck friends, because Super Mario 128 has been confirmed. It's supposed to have the 'newness' Super Mario Sunshine lacked.
Mon 09/12/02 at 23:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> I hope they bring out a Super Mario Sunshine 2 but make the
> surrondings of the game completely different to give it a new feel.

I was dissapointed there was no icy world, or spacey world, or foresty world, or anywhere that wasn't tropical (except for the volcano - too short, but very sweet).
Mon 09/12/02 at 23:22
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I hope they bring out a Super Mario Sunshine 2 but make the surrondings of the game completely different to give it a new feel.
Mon 09/12/02 at 23:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> 6? 3 games?
>
> The only ones I know are the Poltergust in Luigi's Mansion and FLUDD
> and the paintbrush in SMS. Is there something in MP4?

ahhh my friend listen and learn.
SMS: Paintbrush, FLUDD, 3x Fludd Attachments
LM: Poltergust 3000
MP4: Gaddlight
Mon 09/12/02 at 23:17
Regular
6? 3 games?

The only ones I know are the Poltergust in Luigi's Mansion and FLUDD and the paintbrush in SMS. Is there something in MP4?
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I personally like the FLUDD, and I think in MS2 they will either have FLUDD as an optional item you only use sometimes (like yoshi) or it will only be used in mini-games. I cna't see nintendo abandoning the idea just because they have used it once. Either that or there will be another GADD product. that guy has had six products in three games now. he's the one selling the damn games!
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:34
"The Will of D."
mitzzz wrote:
> will there ever b a super mario sunshine 2? well erm.... i think their
> will and it will be the best ever gamecube game but if starfox
> adventures 2 comes out then starfox will kik mario up the bleeep!!

Technically they must already be making MS2 (and they wouldn't call it that, such a bad idea yust adding a 2 to the end of a game's name) since the new Starfox game called Armada is already in progress at this time in Japan and the US.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.