GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another promo? Well, what else is an injured star good for?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/12/02 at 23:16
Regular
“It Began In Afrika-ka-ka-ka” A huge cheep goes up as the Cong Man’s music hits and he rolls his wheelchair from his commentary position to the edge of the ring. He gets up out of the chair and is helped into the ring by announcer Tony Chimmel and a ringside jabroni.

Now inside the ring, the Cong Man has a mic. His right leg is padded and braced from top to bottom. The cast on his knee is just about visable. “Right, I think most of you have some idea why I’m in the ring once again. Quite frankly, I’m not prepared to see the faction that I built destroy itself in my absence. Hawk, STD, gets your butts out here, RIGHT NOW!!!”

“Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin.” Wait a minute...that’s not...that’s STONE EDGE (Jericho15)!!! What is the self-proclaimed Jabroni doing out here? Stone Edge rolls under the bottom ropes and gets right in Cong’s face before grabbing the mic. “What in the blue blazes do you want?” Shouts a visibly perplexed Cong. “It’s this simple, Cripple_Man, It’s been taken for granted from day one that I’m here to a job and to be honest I’ve been happy to make everyone look good around here. Pay my dues, wait my turn. But to be honest it riles me, that you’re out here getting TV time when you can’t even work. It’s my opinion that know, you should do the ‘time-honored’ thing and lay down for me right in the middle of this ring and put me over!”

Cong looks around the arena before looking back at Stone Edge. He grabs the mic back. “I can honestly say that I will never lay down for a piece of garbage like you.” Stone Edge shrugs and walks away. “Now as I was sayi...” *CRACK!* STONE EDGE JUST HIT CONG MAN RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD WITH A KENDO STICK!!! He drags a dazed Cong back to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor! That’s no way to treat an injured legend!

Stone Edge follows Cong Man to the floor and OH MY GOD NO!!! He picks up Cong Man’s wheelchair AND SMASHES IT INTO CONG’S INJURED LEG!!! Cong screams so loudly even the people in the cheap seats, with the obscured view at the very back of the SRW arena can hear him! Stone Edge makes a sharp exit as the locker room empties to come and help Cong.
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
MikeAll wrote:
> From a professional psychiatric point of view I would say Stone Edge
> has something to prove.

Read Ants match..
Fri 13/12/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Where's SR?"
From a professional psychiatric point of view I would say Stone Edge has something to prove.
Tue 10/12/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Wahey!! Great Promo, Cong! Nice to see Stone Edge getting involoved in the action a bit! :D
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:13
Regular
"..."
You know...I really wanted to put someone over...got the idea from watching old ECW dvds and seeing how they promoted Steve Corino...
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Aha, good stuff, Congie.

That young whippersnapper needs to be taught a lesson. Or something.

:-)
Mon 09/12/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Stone Edge trying to make a name for himself. What will the Spun Out card have to offer?
Mon 09/12/02 at 15:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow, a BRUTAL attack from Stone Edge (Jericho15) to the Cong Man...

Looks like he's made an impact, will anything happen between the two at Spun Out when Congie is colour commentator? *hint hint* :D
Sun 08/12/02 at 23:16
Regular
"..."
“It Began In Afrika-ka-ka-ka” A huge cheep goes up as the Cong Man’s music hits and he rolls his wheelchair from his commentary position to the edge of the ring. He gets up out of the chair and is helped into the ring by announcer Tony Chimmel and a ringside jabroni.

Now inside the ring, the Cong Man has a mic. His right leg is padded and braced from top to bottom. The cast on his knee is just about visable. “Right, I think most of you have some idea why I’m in the ring once again. Quite frankly, I’m not prepared to see the faction that I built destroy itself in my absence. Hawk, STD, gets your butts out here, RIGHT NOW!!!”

“Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin.” Wait a minute...that’s not...that’s STONE EDGE (Jericho15)!!! What is the self-proclaimed Jabroni doing out here? Stone Edge rolls under the bottom ropes and gets right in Cong’s face before grabbing the mic. “What in the blue blazes do you want?” Shouts a visibly perplexed Cong. “It’s this simple, Cripple_Man, It’s been taken for granted from day one that I’m here to a job and to be honest I’ve been happy to make everyone look good around here. Pay my dues, wait my turn. But to be honest it riles me, that you’re out here getting TV time when you can’t even work. It’s my opinion that know, you should do the ‘time-honored’ thing and lay down for me right in the middle of this ring and put me over!”

Cong looks around the arena before looking back at Stone Edge. He grabs the mic back. “I can honestly say that I will never lay down for a piece of garbage like you.” Stone Edge shrugs and walks away. “Now as I was sayi...” *CRACK!* STONE EDGE JUST HIT CONG MAN RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD WITH A KENDO STICK!!! He drags a dazed Cong back to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor! That’s no way to treat an injured legend!

Stone Edge follows Cong Man to the floor and OH MY GOD NO!!! He picks up Cong Man’s wheelchair AND SMASHES IT INTO CONG’S INJURED LEG!!! Cong screams so loudly even the people in the cheap seats, with the obscured view at the very back of the SRW arena can hear him! Stone Edge makes a sharp exit as the locker room empties to come and help Cong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.