GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The New Fable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sat 22/10/05 at 11:59
Regular
"8==="
Any good?
Mon 24/10/05 at 09:32
Regular
I've got it but haven't had chance to play it yet.
Sun 23/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
Most of the extra content's after the final battle from the first game although there's extra clothing and a few other things beforehand.
Sun 23/10/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=131532&forumid=422[/URL] this pretty much sums it up.

I started playing it the other day and tried to do everything that I didn't do in the bok version but got bored after about 3 days.

Couldn't really notice anything different from the old version.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Have'nt got it yet, I'm going to sell my original fable to fund towards it....

I read that its supposed to have a brothel!!!!!?????
why?
Sat 22/10/05 at 11:59
Regular
"8==="
Any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.