GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lord of the rings : the two towers"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
this game is probably the best role playin fight game out there,

its great how the game kicks straight into action,the mayhem tha followes when fight is unreal,no game is there this much carnige and this much slayin,the graphics are exellnet and the game-play is amazin,the inscreen clips are really good and look really affective.

you get to play throught all the levels on fellowship ov the rings and the two towers. u get the chice of 3 differnt people and a secret caracter,if you havnt got the game go out and buy it now,
Sun 08/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
"pro evo fan"
this game is probably the best role playin fight game out there,

its great how the game kicks straight into action,the mayhem tha followes when fight is unreal,no game is there this much carnige and this much slayin,the graphics are exellnet and the game-play is amazin,the inscreen clips are really good and look really affective.

you get to play throught all the levels on fellowship ov the rings and the two towers. u get the chice of 3 differnt people and a secret caracter,if you havnt got the game go out and buy it now,
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Apparently you start off as Isildor. Is this true?
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:41
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
J-42 wrote:
> Apparently you start off as Isildor. Is this true?

You can be Aragon, Gimli or Legolas and you can unlock a secret character later on.
A mate brought it round yesterday and it looks and plays brilliantly. You really feel like your part of the film as the game moves between film footage and game elements seemlessly. The big downer is that by 2 O'clock we had completed it. - its so darn short! There is some replay value because you can play the other characters and unlock a couple of extra missions but it's still nowhere near £40 worth.
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:42
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Oops. yeah the very first bit you are Isildor but only for a few exchanges to show how the ring was first taken.
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Would you advise that i get it?
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:51
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
J-42 wrote:
> Would you advise that i get it?

Only if a 4hour game floats your boat!
It is a highly enjoyable four hours and I didn't spend time unlocking all the secrets but I would only recommend renting it. You could probably complete everything within a 2 night rental.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Cheers, my friend is wanting to get it, maybe i ask him to rent it and see what he thinks.
Sun 08/12/02 at 15:40
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
No probs!
Sun 08/12/02 at 15:45
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
My friend bought it and he said it was amazing but after you complete it which dosent take long he said its not very good. He said he would sell it to a shop and make a profit on it because he only paid £10 for it. It sounds like the kind of game i would rent or buy second hand.
Sun 08/12/02 at 19:04
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
yeah i rented it and completed it in three days-only played it for about 1 hour and 1/2 each night. dont bother buying it,just rent it for much less money. the game is great but i wouldnt keep picking it up and playing it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.