GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lord of the rings : the two towers"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
this game is probably the best role playin fight game out there,

its great how the game kicks straight into action,the mayhem tha followes when fight is unreal,no game is there this much carnige and this much slayin,the graphics are exellnet and the game-play is amazin,the inscreen clips are really good and look really affective.

you get to play throught all the levels on fellowship ov the rings and the two towers. u get the chice of 3 differnt people and a secret caracter,if you havnt got the game go out and buy it now,
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:05
i have passed level 9 with aragon, purchased all skills but cannot get onto- tower of orthanic, really stuck. help please?
Sat 14/12/02 at 08:33
"cheerios"
I'm getting the game after ive seen the movie, ill appreciate more how much it is like the movie,

im getting a screening copy for lotr2 anyway from india,

got one for the first film and i will get all
Fri 13/12/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hasn't the game spoilt the film for you guys?
Fri 13/12/02 at 08:32
"griever"
anyone
Thu 12/12/02 at 14:47
"griever"
i heard of the tower of orthanc level with aragorn whats the one with legolas
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:33
Regular
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> This might sound a bit stupid, but what do you actually do? Is it like
> a fighting game like Tekken, or an RPG like Final Fantasy or what?

I think it's supposed to be in the mould of games such as Dynasty Warriors and Fighting Force, but people who've got it already will be able to explain it better.
Wed 11/12/02 at 20:58
This might sound a bit stupid, but what do you actually do? Is it like a fighting game like Tekken, or an RPG like Final Fantasy or what?
Wed 11/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ooooo. Sounds like a good game, my friend is getting it for xmas, so i'll just borrow it off him, or rent it.
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:19
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i do recomend tha you do go out and by the game,yeah its not very long but you can through the levels with all 3 carachters,and unlock 3 secert levels two wich you use leglos and aaragon which you have to make your way through a 20 level stage fight 8 differnt enemys at one time,and the further you go the better the enemys gett,like the end you end up fight 3 cave trolls,then you open and secert level where you get to use isildur,who you use on he 1st level,then there is the fight action wich is out ov this world and the in screen movie animation is brilliant,
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Same here, the similar problem is happening on GC there are good, but short games Pikmin, for example.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.