GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phoenix Wright"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney'.
Sun 23/10/05 at 10:33
Regular
I loves. So much.

Get it, it's so very addictive and brilliant. Fopr those who don't know, it's the lawyer-sim thingy for the DS. At the moment, my favourite DS title to be released.
Sun 23/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
I completed normal campaign and now I'm ranking up my COs in the War Room.

Lawyer sim? Sounds crap.
Sun 23/10/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Divine Davine"

*erupts*

;D
Sun 23/10/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I finished hard campaign this week. :D
Sun 23/10/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Advance Wars is superb, but I actually find it extremely difficult! I've been reading plenty reader reviews, and many have complained about the lack of challenge from the title, but the game is damn hard a lot of the time. But then I've been playing quite a lot of Nintendogs lately, and it requires no thinking at all - and I'm slowly becoming sick to death of it, heh.

The DS is having a great time over in US right now. Pheonix Wright, Trauma Centre, Metrod Prime Pinball and Castlevania (which is out here and is supposed to be awesome) have all achieved critical acclaim. And yes, although the PSP had a huge amount of games released all at once over here, honestly, there isn't a great deal to look forward to in my opinion.

Oh, how I love Nintendo :D
Sun 23/10/05 at 11:17
Regular
"8==="
It an updated and translated port of one of the GB versions.
Sun 23/10/05 at 10:48
Regular
I love Advance Wars, but really we've seen it all before. PW is wonderful and new. Although I haven't played ther GB versions. But I doubt many people have.
Sun 23/10/05 at 10:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Advance Wars owns everything atm. :)
Sun 23/10/05 at 10:33
Regular
I loves. So much.

Get it, it's so very addictive and brilliant. Fopr those who don't know, it's the lawyer-sim thingy for the DS. At the moment, my favourite DS title to be released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.