GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Retards!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 11:51
Regular
The Retards!

Whenever I'm home I try to path up the family PC - I upgrade the antivirus, the firewall they never use, spybot and search and destroy.

Whenever I'm home every system scan I do uncovers piles of spyware, malware and whatever else.

One of the main offenders is some 'pc novelty junk' that gives you cursor and desktop items and stuff, while hijacking internet explorer and filling your pc with god knows what, that I end up scraping off with spybot and stuff. 'Smileycentral' is, I believe, their self-harm brand of choice.

I'm not claiming to be a pc super-nerd. I'm good with my hardware, but pretty mediocre with my software. This is fairly basic precautions.

This morning I swithced on the pc to find novelty sounds. Again.

Now whenever you press anything on the mouse or keyboard the pc makes a novelty electrical noise, which lasts for about 3 seconds. There are lots of other noises for all the other actions too, but the electrical one is the one that ends up sounding almost constantly.
I've been on the pc for about 10 minutes so far today, and already I'm fit to rip someone's spine out. Through their face.

Why would you even want that crap on your pc? It's the most pointless, irritating, retarded junk you could have.

I've removed this kind of stuff before, but I can't remember how. I don't think the noises left with the spyware. Like I said, I'm limited on the software. So it's another long afternoon of listening to the goddam electrical noises, restraining my urge to puch the speakers off the desk, and dreaming of cutting my retard family loose.

And that's after 10 minutes of this crap.
Mon 02/10/06 at 19:28
Regular
Yes! I realised that just after posting, and felt like a d*****s.

It came out with Spybot anyway, so all it right with the world.
Fri 29/09/06 at 12:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
This may sound obvious... But can't you just turn the speakers off? Or unplug them? Or something?
Fri 29/09/06 at 11:51
Regular
The Retards!

Whenever I'm home I try to path up the family PC - I upgrade the antivirus, the firewall they never use, spybot and search and destroy.

Whenever I'm home every system scan I do uncovers piles of spyware, malware and whatever else.

One of the main offenders is some 'pc novelty junk' that gives you cursor and desktop items and stuff, while hijacking internet explorer and filling your pc with god knows what, that I end up scraping off with spybot and stuff. 'Smileycentral' is, I believe, their self-harm brand of choice.

I'm not claiming to be a pc super-nerd. I'm good with my hardware, but pretty mediocre with my software. This is fairly basic precautions.

This morning I swithced on the pc to find novelty sounds. Again.

Now whenever you press anything on the mouse or keyboard the pc makes a novelty electrical noise, which lasts for about 3 seconds. There are lots of other noises for all the other actions too, but the electrical one is the one that ends up sounding almost constantly.
I've been on the pc for about 10 minutes so far today, and already I'm fit to rip someone's spine out. Through their face.

Why would you even want that crap on your pc? It's the most pointless, irritating, retarded junk you could have.

I've removed this kind of stuff before, but I can't remember how. I don't think the noises left with the spyware. Like I said, I'm limited on the software. So it's another long afternoon of listening to the goddam electrical noises, restraining my urge to puch the speakers off the desk, and dreaming of cutting my retard family loose.

And that's after 10 minutes of this crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.