GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live Evo 5?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Sun 23/10/05 at 19:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anyone? Seems a bit hard to get a game - and I really want to get some solid play in before Live goes down tomorrow.
Thu 10/11/05 at 00:25
Regular
Juventus are my team of choice.

Defence and midfield is solid, just the strikers are a bit annoying. But with 4 pretty decent strikers i just play the two that are on form.
Wed 09/11/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I've had a few shakey games recently, but managing to stay in Division 1 comfortably. I still haven't found a team to play with yet - I'm currently playing as Barca, but I think its time for a move (Victor Valdez is nothing short of rubbish)
Wed 09/11/05 at 01:29
Regular
"Touched!"
Live was down earlier then they just got reset somehow..really dodgy..I'm on a 7 game streak now too! Just come off after robbing a guy 2-1 when he was 1-0 up!
Wed 09/11/05 at 01:08
Regular
heh, sounds like you had fun.

i'm scared to play at the moment as i'm on a 7 game winning streak and dont want to ruin it!

Why did your stats get reset?
Wed 09/11/05 at 00:27
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah mine got reset but I'm not complaining. Since the reset I haven't lost one game..I've gone on winning streak of 5 (personal best too) and I've had such a great day, I've had some quality games. I was 2-0 down playing as Man utd..I had such a slow start and this guy was hammering me all over in the first 20 mins bearing in mind he was brazil. I pulled it back just after half time (HT 1-2) to 2-2. Then on the 80th minute Van the man was there to slot home a mint through ball. Closest game ever and the guy was in the top 50 on Live.

Second game I went 1-0 down to a horrible penalty decision and I totally owned the guy for 70 mins missing some so easy chances. I then scored on the 71st minute and was happy to settle for a draw..Van pops up again and slots home the winner with 5 mins (in game) to go. Was loving it!

Definately my favourite live game ever and I've just hammered some guy 3-0, scored an absolutely sublime chip with Van and then another curled chip with Ronaldo. Everything is going right for me today.

Oh and just like in real life..Man utd suit 4-4-2 so much better than the crappy 4-2-1-3 formation on PES5. And I hate the ref's..the penalty decisions are poor (although I've had loads apart from one against me today).
Tue 08/11/05 at 23:19
Regular
Spikecast, did your live stats get reset or somthing? :(
Tue 08/11/05 at 23:17
Regular
I'm ranked 167th in the world now

I aint playing on live again :D
Sat 05/11/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Up to 1200. Loving it every bit of it.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Finally go to 1000 points :D
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ugh, so tempted to get this now. Damn you all for having so much fun on the game. ;-) Mind you, I'll probably suck at the game online. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.