GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Played any new PSP stuff?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects'.
Mon 24/10/05 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
So, anyone played Marvel Rise of the Imperfects on PSP yet? Looks like it could be better than the console versions, but may still be dire. I'm waiting for a mass opinion on this before deciding to get it or not.

Plus, if you played anything else recently, why not let me (and the rest of the forum) know how good it was. I did try to start a trend by producing quick mini review, but the topic drifted to the bottom of the page and sailed off into the sunset...
Thu 27/10/05 at 14:58
"possibly impossible"
Right, played PSP Marvel: rise of the imperfects now.

It's ok, problems are that it feels to much like you're just bashing a couple of buttons to win, using the punch button all the time. It's also a bit samey, even with different arenas you've pretty much got the same feel to each level.

The characters are nice and the animation is ok, but I can see it wouldn't last too long after I unlock Spider-man and play for a bit.
Tue 25/10/05 at 20:55
Regular
Suck my balls, nerd.
Tue 25/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
kukgv wrote:
> BUY BUY BUY:
>
> World Snooker Challenge - Brilliant.

Ahahaha
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:44
"possibly impossible"
Ah well, out just after Star Wars Battlefront II then...

Still looking forward to Midway Classics Extended, with a mix of 21 games from the 2 console compilations. Yeah, I know I could get them all emulated, but would be nice on UMD...
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:36
Regular
[URL]http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27184[/URL]

confirmation of GTA delay.
Tue 25/10/05 at 13:09
"High polygon count"
I'm not going to bother with GTA LCS - but I have got Pursuit Force on order.
Mon 24/10/05 at 14:47
Regular
BUY BUY BUY:

World Snooker Challenge - Brilliant.

WE9 - You should know, its just like Pro Evo... in your hands.

IF THEYRE £15:

World Series of Poker - Not as bad as the IGN review states, but its not brilliant either.

Dynasty Warriors - Quite fun of what I played, just like running round jabbing people with swords I think.

F1 Grand Prix - Suprisingly good, not too hard either. Nice graphics and sounds. Although I wouldnt buy unless youre a fan.
Mon 24/10/05 at 13:21
Regular
S'only another week - I didn't even realise it was originally to be out this week :S
Mon 24/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
GTA LS has been delayed btw...

4th November.

Check out the Gameplay website.
Mon 24/10/05 at 11:28
Regular
Last game I bought was Burnout Legends, and I'd imagine every PSP owner has bought that.

I'm just waiting for GTA, not too bothered about any other releases. Don't even know what's come out recently anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.