GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"official peripherals"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/12/00 at 19:03
Regular
how hard is it to get official add ons in the high street i was xmas shopping over the weekend and b****r me if i could find anything official, saw a shed load of thirdparty gear . some realy cr@p loooking vertical stands and this hiedeous looking game and controller storage unit that was designed to look similar to PS2 . even third party 8mb cards with the magicgate technology were on offer. i had just got my xmas bonus and i had cash to spend. sony could have made a mint of me this week end..i suppose they will make a mint of me soon . in fact they already have creamed my wallet to the tune of £520 for PS2 gear. but thats not the point. i asked the guy in EB if he had the officials s-video lead and he look at me like i was from mars . in fact i bet the s video lead dons'nt even exist yet. dont get me wrong ..i love my PS2 so come on sony get your finger out
Tue 19/12/00 at 22:17
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Why dont you order the peripherals from here they do stock have them and you can check whether they are in stock at the moment
Tue 19/12/00 at 15:49
Anyone know what dynasty warriors 2 or kessen is like???
Tue 19/12/00 at 15:15
Herd you the first time :)
Tue 19/12/00 at 11:53
Regular
s-video cable for PS2 from Spectravideo Cold Plated for only £4.99.

Go to there web site at www.spectravideo.co.uk
Tue 19/12/00 at 11:52
Regular
s-video cable for PS2 from Spectravideo Cold Plated for only £4.99.

Go to there web site at www.sprctravideo.co.uk
Tue 19/12/00 at 09:53
Wookie monsters right. UK Playstation.com (official sony
shop link from their website www.scee.com) is the best place. I ordered all my peripherals from there and had them in a week!
Tue 19/12/00 at 09:27
"High polygon count"
Okay, it's not a high-street store, but have you tried http://uk.playstation.com ?

If anyone's got them...
Tue 19/12/00 at 08:00
I have to say that I've experienced the same problem; the manager of my Local EB is pretty knowledgable but the rest of the staff don't seem to be qualified for a paper round, let alone in a software/hardware outlet.

Still nobody can tell me how to get the Sony S-Video lead (or the Holy Grail, as I like to call it).

And the geneal lack of first party stuff is disappointing. I'm not a snob and I've nothing really against the third party gear but I do prefer official peripherals.
Mon 18/12/00 at 19:03
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
how hard is it to get official add ons in the high street i was xmas shopping over the weekend and b****r me if i could find anything official, saw a shed load of thirdparty gear . some realy cr@p loooking vertical stands and this hiedeous looking game and controller storage unit that was designed to look similar to PS2 . even third party 8mb cards with the magicgate technology were on offer. i had just got my xmas bonus and i had cash to spend. sony could have made a mint of me this week end..i suppose they will make a mint of me soon . in fact they already have creamed my wallet to the tune of £520 for PS2 gear. but thats not the point. i asked the guy in EB if he had the officials s-video lead and he look at me like i was from mars . in fact i bet the s video lead dons'nt even exist yet. dont get me wrong ..i love my PS2 so come on sony get your finger out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.