GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 - Oh... my... god..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/12/00 at 16:03
Regular
http://www.dailyradar.co.uk/features/game_feature_page_331_1.html

This you have to read. You'll be wishing away 2001 before it's even here.
Mon 18/12/00 at 16:03
"High polygon count"
http://www.dailyradar.co.uk/features/game_feature_page_331_1.html

This you have to read. You'll be wishing away 2001 before it's even here.
Mon 18/12/00 at 16:19
thanks for giving me the web address. I have been looking for a game like that for 4 years, ever since 007 came out. You are a genius, thanks so much for that.

by by 2001 don't come back

mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
Mon 18/12/00 at 16:32
"High polygon count"
Ho ho.

Yes, we all know about MGS2, cretin. The reason I pointed this out is that it's the first part of an in-depth look at the actual gameplay, rather than just more pretty screenshots. If you could stop being such a sarcastic tw@t for a minute or so, you might realise that.
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:31
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yes the game looks excellent!

However, do you know if the games 2 player or not? I thought it would be a clever touch if they added co-operative mode, so you can go through the levels with a mate.

The guards are much more "life like" and can even sense trouble by a glimpse of your shadow. I like the way you can shoot just about everything in the game, eg a bottle of a table.

I was thinking to myself it wouldn’t hurt if they included more colour to the game, but then thought it wouldn’t give out the same tense atmosphere as the original on PSX.

I will most probably buy ZOE just to see the demo of MGS2. Mad I know. Keep tuned into daily radar as they are going to be telling us more on the game during the next few days.
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:38
Bulldog wrote:
> I will most probably buy ZOE just to see the demo of MGS2. Mad I
> know.

ZOE will be one of the best games of 2001 remember,

They cat really put much more colour in the game cuz it's on a ma-hoo-sive boat, i think it looks fantastic in all the vidoes and DVD's ive seen.
Mon 18/12/00 at 21:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I LOVED MGS loads, and I can't wait for MGS2!!!
IT'LL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!
I won Gameaday writing a preview of MGS2, and I was looking fowrad to it then, and that was around 5 months ago!!!
ROLL ON 2001!!!
Mon 18/12/00 at 21:40
so good you even forgot to spell forward correctly? lol
Mon 18/12/00 at 23:55
Buy the latest Copy of PSW, that has an Exclusive DVD Disk, no "Playable Demos" on it, but there is a Shed Load of Stuff on it, including 2 Rolling Demos of MGS2!!!
Tue 19/12/00 at 09:03
Ant wrote:
> AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
> I LOVED MGS loads, and I can't wait for MGS2!!!
> IT'LL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!
> I won Gameaday writing a preview of MGS2, and I was looking fowrad
> to it then, and that was around 5 months ago!!!
> ROLL ON 2001!!!

Mwahhhhhhhh I will beeeeeeeet u 2 it ANT!!!
I downloaded a clip from it and there is gore!!! unlike Americas new president.

I can't wait to get this game. A warning for those people considering to get this game don't get in my way or you will go home with 1 less limb!!!! (or atleast 3 or 4 fingers missing, I don't have time to check)

"we hide in the shadows mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.