GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"football sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
what is the fasination of over payed jerks kicking a ball in to a net come on people get a life. aggressive/ extreme sports are much better to watch and much more exciting
Wed 04/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
what is the fasination of over payed jerks kicking a ball in to a net come on people get a life. aggressive/ extreme sports are much better to watch and much more exciting
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Why don't you like football?

Football is the best sport that you can play. When you put the ball into the net, you get this very good feeling and celebrate the goal.

Where as , when you score a try in Rugby, you don't get the same feeling.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
hmmmm I've heard of extreme sports, but what are these agressive sports you speak of?
boxing, kickboxing, ..... ?
:)
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Football is the best sport on the planet.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Go away you stupid skateboarder!

Oh and football rules!!!
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nah, football does rule a lot more than skateboarding, snowboarding, roller blading or any of that other crap.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:25
Hey dude, surfs up, Awesome 540!
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Foreman wrote:
> Football is the best sport that you can play. When you put the ball
> into the net, you get this very good feeling and celebrate the goal.
>
> Where as , when you score a try in Rugby, you don't get the same
> feeling.

Eh? What's rugby got to do with it? and it's a much more intense feeling after scoring a try as they are so much harder, just take a look at the way Ben Cohen scored and then celebrated against the Kiwis a few weeks back.

And football rules, flicking up a ball knocks the stuffing out of flicking up a piece of wood on wheels. :)
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:05
Regular
The way you constructed this thread really impressed me. Oh, sarcasm alert. But seriously, you've moved up in the world. Now perhaps you'll write more then three lines for each topic. That would be an achievement. But really, c'mon, football is watched all over the world. I rarely see extreme sports on TV. I'll give the athletes credit...they do risk life and limb when doing extreme sports, but that doesn't make it any better then football. Sheesh!
Wed 04/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I find that extreme Sports is 'Extremly' Different to football, Mainly because each sport attaches different types of people. And you can also divide this by Music should i say. But its not the same with all people,

Extreme Sports:

Punk, Metal etc

Football:

Anything really :p

And anyway. Its kinda stupid posting that in a sport forum, (Well taken over by football)

Btw, Extreme sports is much much more painful then football...eh...Trust us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.