GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"football sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
what is the fasination of over payed jerks kicking a ball in to a net come on people get a life. aggressive/ extreme sports are much better to watch and much more exciting
Thu 05/12/02 at 20:57
"Darkness, always"
Skarra wrote:
> Paintballing is an extreme sport

Are you on drugs? Paintballing is a recreation activity. I wasn't aware it was a professional sport.
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:36
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Paintballing? An extreme sport that not everybody can do?

Are we talking about the shoot-people-with-paint-pellets paintball here, or is it some new American fad involving headbutting three kilo balls of dried paint?

Actually, I reckon most dogs would be better at paintball than they would at football. You'd have very little trouble beating a dog at footy, but get a bunch of retrievers playing 'capture the flag', and I bet they'd cause some problems.

Or, if it is actually headbutting solid paint, then dogs are stupid enough to do that too.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:35
Regular
sideshow buzz wrote:
> so sum41fan what extreme sports do you do?

well i skateboard, bmx, rollerblade, snowboard and i have done skiing a few times but i don't like it much
Thu 05/12/02 at 17:34
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
what you talking about?, football is the best game ever invented except for twister when you play with girls! but everyone has their opinions and im just saying mine.
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Extreme sports. If you want to watch a bunch of retards speaking
> something barely recognisable as english jump up and down on boards
> with or without wheels doing nothing particularly clever at all, then
> by all means, watch exptreme sports.
>
> "woah man, i like totally pulled off a 360 and melancholy before
> i hit the tube and wiped out"
>
> what the hell?
>
> Football has its share of not-too-bright stars, such as Beckham, but
> at least they have a reasonable skill-set, and if they get injured,
> it's because someone else hit them too hard, and not because of their
> own stupidity.
>
> And who says football isn't violent? People get their legs broken all
> the time playing football. Broken legs, arms, noses etc. It's all
> happening.

Paintballing is an extreme sport, the fastest growing one in the country. It's also the 4th most played sport in the US. I'm a keen Paintballer, i speak good English, and i sure's hell don't ride boards.
There are lots of injuries, but there part of the fun. Paintballing wouldn't be half as good without it. Skill is a key element, my dog can chase a football, but not every one can play paintball. It's all a bit narrow minded to make a comment like yours.
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Bobba you"
Heh. says the skateboarder
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
so sum41fan what extreme sports do you do?
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:10
"Darkness, always"
why don't you do the world a favour and take the last great adventure early.

Go skateboard off a cliff or something. I hear it's a great rush til you hit the bottom.
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:05
Regular
Iknow how much more painful extreme sports are i have broken both arms both legs a foot and a few of my fingers but that is what makes it fun 'the risk' of killing your self
Thu 05/12/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
for stuart chapman again. i can't soddding speel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.