GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"let's put this right"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/00 at 22:10
Regular
Here we go then......this is a Gaming Forum and we talk about what will happen to gaming in the future.
Whatever it might be we'd rather see some writing we can understand what the feel about a console.
We don't want some song that just goes on about different consoles, and whatever rubbish they can think of.
Now come on this back to the basics then, i know it's Christmas but the PS2 is here, and 2001 is almost here will we see the light of the GameCube and X-Box?
Time will tell but as fast as Christmas will come by, we will have our GameCubes in our hands by next year!
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:10
Regular
Here we go then......this is a Gaming Forum and we talk about what will happen to gaming in the future.
Whatever it might be we'd rather see some writing we can understand what the feel about a console.
We don't want some song that just goes on about different consoles, and whatever rubbish they can think of.
Now come on this back to the basics then, i know it's Christmas but the PS2 is here, and 2001 is almost here will we see the light of the GameCube and X-Box?
Time will tell but as fast as Christmas will come by, we will have our GameCubes in our hands by next year!
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well said. You can write songs if you want, and they'll probably be good, but I don't think you should be winning for them. Also, not as many songs. I can't be bothered to read a load of new songs every day.
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:16
are the quiz games okay to put up for a couple of days. I can understand why they won because it was a change. But now I am bored of um and it is not worth the hassel
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ok then I agree no more songs from me and I dont think that quizes should be put up unless they are from special reserve and you email them the answers, the person with the quickest full correct answers should win! That should be how its done:

NO MORE songs!
OnLy OrGaNiSeD QuIzEs
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:23
Regular
I think SR should organise some gaming quizzes in this forum.
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Here's one really hard question about gaming.

What was the first game EVER made on any console-not computer?

I don't know the answer myself though. {:)
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:27
Regular
Hmmmmmmmmm? Don't know either! Thanks for backing me guys, i know this message will get to some people.
Anyway who says yes to organised activities here?
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, it would mean extra gameaday prizes. But I've only ever owned 2 consoles- PSX, Mega Drive so I wouldn't know much about the history of gaming.
You're welcome, I'm always glad to back anyone up. (Apart from Tony)
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:31
Regular
"everyone says it"
I know the answer!
The first game was:

Penguin from Japan it was never released but was played on a prototype!
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
I would LOVE that!
It would be wicked maybe if we start an internet poll at a site we can persuade Special Reserve!

Advantage to me would be that I have owned every console to date even now I'm still creating tracks on The F-Zero DD addon!

Shall I put up the poll at my website?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.