GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That program that just finished on channel 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
God that was wierd.. something like the great reality TV swindle...

wierd and scary as hell....

quite worrying actually.
Fri 06/12/02 at 01:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
MUSTAPHA CRAP wrote:
> although a shower wouldnt be bad

perv,
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
I hate reality tv shows
how can anyone find watching someone have a pee entertaining
although a shower wouldnt be bad
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:31
Regular
"we escape....."
AH NO I'm SO SCARED OF REALITY TV SHOW!!!!!
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im amazed some of them sold their houses, they were supposedly going away for a year, what are you gonna do when you get back?
Wed 04/12/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Goatboy wrote:
> Anyone stupid enough to want to be on a gameshow deserved to be
> fleeced.

Really? or are you only counting reality shows like BB? Cos i wouldnt mind being on big break or something, answer a few questions, win a prize wether you win or lose. Easy!

Reality ones though, fair enough.
Wed 04/12/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Anyone stupid enough to want to be on a gameshow deserved to be fleeced.
Wed 04/12/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Sheer stupidity.

yup, blatantly. You would have thought that they might have got suspicious that none of the enrolement had any tv-channel support...
Wed 04/12/02 at 12:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
The idea of the program was a very good one.. but it would have been so much more interesting if they were flown over to New York or something like that...

I think it would have a very good TV show if it worked out.. Imagine it would've been a 'Winter series' 12 1-hour programs every Saturday night for 12 weeks..

The documentary alone made good TV, imagine if it did take off with him.

Then again, the contestants were as stupid as the Nik Russian dude. They were ready to give up their lives for a year for the sake of having a chance at getting £100,000 from a guy who had no proper contacts or proper promises. Sheer stupidity.
Wed 04/12/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
yeah. lost his bottle. he could see that it was all going pete tong, and then tried to confess. made a mess out of that, and now they all hate him.

with a bit more planning, like sorting out a place for them to stay, preferably out of london where many of them came from, and stuck to his guns then he would have stood a chance. he stood to make well over a million if the contestants believed him, so a bit of early expense would have gone far.

also, if he had taken what he had allready and approached the tx channels, he might have sold it without the contestants even knowing, though there might be laws against that.

better that he should just have lied to the people and stuck to it.

even better still, he should have used americans. flown them over, they wouldnt have had a clue.
Wed 04/12/02 at 10:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
you have a point there :0)

but the fact that he went off to live with that last team for a while gave it all away..

love his idea for renting out the island though :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.