GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IMPORTING?!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/00 at 17:22
Regular
I have imported a few Nintendo, Sega and Playstation products which have contributed to my vast collection of games.

I not only do this because you receive the game faster, I do this because you safe money!

Next year I will be importing a GBA from Australia (PAL) in MAY for £110 with MarioKartAdvance, I thought I should bring up this subject which most gamers think about or have done and would like to here your views!

Let me know
Sun 17/12/00 at 17:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have imported a few Nintendo, Sega and Playstation products which have contributed to my vast collection of games.

I not only do this because you receive the game faster, I do this because you safe money!

Next year I will be importing a GBA from Australia (PAL) in MAY for £110 with MarioKartAdvance, I thought I should bring up this subject which most gamers think about or have done and would like to here your views!

Let me know
Sun 17/12/00 at 18:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
someone must have a view?
Sun 17/12/00 at 19:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Don't the adaptations cost a bit? What about warranty? How easy is it? Do I have to have a credit card? Why would ANYBODY want to import a GBA?

(That last comment was tongue in cheek, not offensive as you may have first thought. You'll get to know me when you've read a few more of my posts.)

:-)
Sun 17/12/00 at 19:28
Regular
I've been here a while, and I still have no idea who you are...

:0)
Sun 17/12/00 at 19:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Well I want to import a GBA because it needs NO adaptations! It is PAL and comes with the added bonus of you getting it cheaper and two months before anyone else!
Thats why.

U can do this without a credit card, I can do it for anyone as I'm importing 5 of them!
Sun 17/12/00 at 19:36
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've been here a while too and I have less of an idea who I am than you do. Whoever you are.

(Don't you?)
(No he doesn't)
(Why not?)
(*shrug*)
(How can you shrug? You're a brain?)
(Dunno, just did.)
(Let me try! * *.)
(You'll have to work on that...like this *shrug* see?)
(I'll practice. **)
(....)
(Damn!)
Sun 17/12/00 at 19:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
U see now that just kinda scares me.
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:11
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Importing rocks... when i get some money I'm gonna get the following set up:

2 DC's either US or modified japanese (coz they're v. cheap over there). One link cable. 2 pairs of maracas and twin-sticks. 2 copies of virtual-on and 1 of samba de amigo. I can thus play linked VOOT, a game that has never come out here! Obviously, i'll have to wait till next xmas to get enough money for it... but that's my dream!

Rav
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
I know a site where you can buy that all from over here! It also sells a universal DC chip for £19.00 , you can get those weird shaky instrument controllers and a mat!

WEIRD but IMPORTED!
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well I've been here since the start.
Also, why would you want a GBA?? It's made by crappy Nintendo. {:)

You'll also get to know me quite soon. Just don't annoy me, or all your sugar will be gone and you'll find a strange yellow substance on the floor.
BEWARE OF ANT'S ANT COLONY!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.